Bewertungen von Firefox-Benutzer 15384431
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Zyler Zyzyx, vor 8 TagenYep, no more support. No more functionality. Do not waste you time.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Quinnie, vor 25 TagenAddon sometimes works, a lot of the time it does not download all videos (on any website that has video embedded). I have used many addons over the years, this seems to be a faulty one.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon RaphaEL, vor einem MonatIt's a pity that development has ended because there is no better add-on than Ant Video Downloader.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17818893, vor 3 MonatenThis has always been a great addon, but over the passed few months it would randomly throw a "output file is missing or empty" error when downloading YT videos. However, the last week I haven't been able to download a single video. I've updated the native app as-well.
So, even though I know it's not the app and probably YT that's changed something, downloading doesn't work at all anymore.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon leznis, vor 3 MonatenThe algorithm works great - can download MPEG-DASH from various sites, and that's why I use it. I gave 4 stars because there is no progress bar, whatsoever. You don't know when the process is going to end. Also, when you close the browser, download cancels without a warning.