- von k0286new, vor 5 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt seems like that has memory leak problem on the firefox 100.
After I upgraded ff to latest version, I've found that memory usage always become to 100% in 3 min when startup.
And through some check, I think that is caused by Ant Video Downloader.
Please check this issue!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 TagenPlease check that option "Do not display detected videos in the list" is turned on at the extension Settings - User Interface - All videos section.
Either please try to clean your browser's cache or try to reset the extension at the menu Settings - Reset - WIPE OUT AND RESET.
This will delete any data in the extension storage, and reload the extension.
If you still encounter the issues after this operations please contact with details to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13895450, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenOnce it used to be a great app. Now it's kinda crap. Uninstalling or resetting it helps only for a while. The moment I enter a site with loads of vids the app inflates RAM to 20GBs and more.
Devs, revert it to the state when it was faultless!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenThank you for your report.
In order to reproduce your issue and provide with required fix please contact with the details about your system and link to the video to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- von OA, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt worked very well up until a few weeks ago. Now any video I try to download, I always get the same error: "Status:Failed Extension request doesn't contain required field media/descritptor" Any Ideas? Already tried reset
- von Firefox-Benutzer 17045299, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenused it over years - but if a full-HD Video from youtube loads with 500kb with 100.000 M/bit connection I am surprized and not happy. What's the reason for that? It could not even streamed with that speed
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenThank you for your report!
Please note that in some cases video downloading speed may be limited by the regional or storage server restrictions.
Please provide the link to the problem video to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- von DarkProvex, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIn past are the best addon, but now i dont know what happen, download too slow, i have 600 Mbps of connection and only reach 50 Kbps, for download 1 video of 30 minutes need 40 minutes, you can solve this problem?Please note that for some streaming protocols the download speed depends on the speed at which the server allows you to download the video file.
Please provide us with a link to the video you are trying to download so that we check it and see if it is possible to increase the speed: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- von Hjallis, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWorks great for downloading most videos.
Gave only 3 stars because of the annoying tab "Ant.com" that pops up now and then after the add-in is upgraded and when you restart Firefox. I wish I could turn that off!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13186980, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWorked fine till about 2 weeks ago when firefox updated. Then pushing the icon, appeared as pushed, showing the place where the window should open but nothing appear. I removed addon and reinstalled, I even removed entirely Mozilla Firefox and cleanup profiles folders. The result was to work for another day. Too bad, it was a good program.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15226044, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenLiked it in the past. Doesn't do the whole job anymoreUnfortunately old add-on is not compatible with recent Firefox updates anymore.
Meanwhile you are still able to install it in old Firefox versions from our website.
In case of any problems please contact with details to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15785812, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAnt Video downloader, one of the best downloader, once every five or six downloads get a mkv file from YouTube with corrupted video (audio can be heard, the video cannot be displayed: black windows).
It seems that the file has not the right size because of video lacking.
Then Windows Explorer (Windows 10) is blocked when I want to suppress the file.
By the way please don't modify original file name in saving.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13257966, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSeems to work pretty well. Default save location is the "c:\Users\username\Downloads" folder even if you've moved the library to another location. Seems to be slight pulse effect between video segments on stream captures.Thank you for your report!
We have tested your issue with changing download location and all works fine for us.
Please try to reinstall the Native Application and contact to our support with more details about your another issue: https://www.ant.com/support_form