- von Anach, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat extension. Only annoyance is I had no idea what it was on the toolbar or overflow menu, because the extension name is a lengthy description of it's disabled state, which is completely unnecessary, and annoying.
- von Cyberknight, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery easy to use, with domain specific filters, including both black and white lists, which is not a very common feature, even on way much bigger extensions.
One "feature" that I didn't like was the self-advertising bar: there is a "lightning" icon that, when clicked, opens an advertisement bar to other products from the same makers, which took me a while to understand that they were not extra functions of this add-on, but external links. The pop-up bubble is definitely not the best place to add that kind of thing.
- von Megnatar, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenDoes it's job well. Now most sites think this pc is not a Linux machine. However. Permanently changing the user agent to something else. Still could enable sites to identify you. Only thing is, the information you provide is not correct.
- von Riks, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery functional addon. I'm trying this over the other top downloaded user-agent addon by Schlarb due to this one being recommended by Mozilla, but I still think the UI is kinda clunky. Needs faster access to UA switching for specific domains other than black/whitelisting them on the options page.
- von bruceb, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWhat I and others would really like is a much smaller button. It takes up way too much room on the URL Bar in Firefox .. Or at least, give us an easy way to minimize the UI Button after we select a User Agent to use. Otherwise, this is a pretty add on. I like that the developer continues to update the agent strings. Youtube has changed the way they do things and you need to allow Ads in order to see Notifications or make a Comment on a Video om Youtube .... Luckily, not a big deal, as the ads are short and you can skip them.