- von viluon, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe UI is absolutely horrible, shows multiple scrollbars instead of scaling properly to fit the size of the pop-up. The buttons are confusing, there's no clear way of changing the UA of the current tab or resetting it to the browser default (you can only reset it for an entire "container," which is a collection of tabs users are rarely familiar with).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16511898, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI just wanted to set a global user-agent for all windows and tabs, but that seems impossible in this extension. The User-Agent list is also hopelessly outdated, the Android Chrome version is behind by 10(!) versions. Unfortunately unusable for me.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13754009, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNot user friendly, Terrible UI. User Can't simply SAVE custom user-agent strings. for standard use, FAQ (its really a "FA-Q") must be read.
- von Derpy, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI had an addong called useragent switcher before and this aint it! Wish I could find it. I don't know what to do in this current version. I used the button on the tool menu and selected a newer version of Firefox but when I click test it still shows my actual version--52.5 ESR and it doesn't fool the addons site when I try to install a new addon. So far none of the user agent addons are working, so adding to the list of fails.
- von John Paul Jones, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe menu occasionally shows "recommendations" (ads!) for other add-ons that are not directly linked to the mozilla add-on page. This feels shady, and generally unsafe.
I feel uncomfortable using this add-on and have uninstalled it.