- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16552290, vor 3 JahrenI use OneNote™ as note taking and improvised book marker a lot as I like to use it as a substitute for Pocket™ to have more flexible descriptions and more intuitive information sorting. This is where this addon has helped immensely to save time, for it's feature of copying links more smartly especially the HTML (text/html) copy to clipboard method which I have been using it almost always.
This is a severely under rated must have addon for everyone.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon pcb95109, vor 3 JahrenExcellent extension! I have only one remark - the keyboard shortcut Shift + Alt + C conflicts with the shortcut valid for the Wikipedia website (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Keyboard_shortcuts)
Many thanks for your hint. I switched to Firefox from Waterfox Classic quite recently and I am still not completely familiar with all the features of Firefox. Regards :-)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon ak47wong, vor 4 JahrenFantastic extension, thanks! I love being able to copy links in a format that I can just paste directly into Jira.
Just one problem I have is that if I copy a URL on a domain like www4.example.com, at least 50% of the time I get www.example.com instead.
If I copy the URL using another extension like CopyTabTitleUrl, it *doesn't* change the www4 to www, so it seems to be something your extension is doing. Can this be fixed please?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12810746, vor 5 JahrenFor me, this is the only link-copier that does what I want: copy the page-title with the link under it, so it pastes nicely in email or document.
One request: I copy all the time links from a certain website. What I get is "page-name - website-name".
I would like to be able to remove that " - website-name".
Or more specific, an option to Always remove from link-text = " - mywebsite1"; " - mywebsite2"
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Michael Woffenden, vor 6 JahrenI found this after searching for a replacement for Easy Copy. While not as feature rich as Easy Copy was, it gets the job done. Developer is very responsive and seems to maintain the code well.
This is an essential tool for copying links ... which I do dozens of times a day! For example, copying and pasting a link into OneNote is made so easy using a tool such as this.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13153259, vor 6 JahrenAfter the FF57-calypse, I found this extension to copy url with html format. It does what I need, it works perfectly and even has extra functionality. It can only be better if there were a couple of extra options, like the chance to add target="_blank" or that the text in the title field remain the same as the text of the link. Besides this minor things, it is great.