- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12564382, vor 3 JahrenDoes not show any closed tabs on android. Should not be available to install on android.
"Clear all history" button looks dangerous (or just very annoying if you have backups), as others have pointed out, but still hasn't been removed.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Freefolk, vor 3 JahrenThe best one among all the extensions of this kind.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon randomofamber, vor 3 JahrenSuddenly stop working... I can see only "Nothing to restore!" :-(
It starded work. I did not change anything only wait, because I believed, If it suddenly broke, It shoud in the same way suddenly fix, so It was happen... Why It was occured, I don't know...
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 6305433, vor 4 JahrenDoesn't work correctly on multiple windows. Opens random tab at times.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Black🏴☠️Sails, vor 4 Jahren... I accidentally clicked the god damn Clear History button, and without confirmation or anything, this addon just deleted everything. Why does it even have that option?? It should at least give a confirm window before deleting 100% of your browsing history. omg
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13275483, vor 4 JahrenWhen Firefox had their issue with signed addons, one of the suggested fixes was to set your clock back 1 day, except doing so erased all of my tabs for some reason, and they didn't even show up in my history but thankfully this addon was already signed AND it had all of my tabs saved for me. Seriously saved my sanity.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13354574, vor 4 JahrenI'm afraid it doesn't work for me either. All I get is "Nothing to Restore!" Tried uninstalling and re-installing, nothing I do helps.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14700879, vor 4 JahrenAthouht i can use ctrl+shift+t,I like this one better.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon phloo, vor 4 JahrenUseful addon.
Too bad there isn't the full feature support of the old one:
- click on button > restores last closed tab
- click on arrow > opens dropdown
Plus, I dont understand why there is a clear history button AND no option to disable this. 1.) it has nothing to do with the extensions function and 2.) if you click it by mistake a lot of things get deleted.