- von MM, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDid not work and is annoying to uninstall
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatSo sorry to hear you are having issues with the extension! Can you please get in touch with support at tunnelbear.com/support? Our team can help look into this issue further for you.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16830710, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFor me in Spain it doesn't help to connect to italian tv or netflix italia. It simply do not work!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatRawr!!! Do you mind reaching out to our support bears at tunnelbear.com/support so we can lend you a "paw" and figure this out with you? - Have a 'bear'rific' day!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 11572838, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenНе возможно сохранить настройки и список сайтов. Как открывать только нужные мне сайты через vpn?
- von dkong, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAnmeldezwang ?na klar gute Idee bei VPN.NICHT!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenRawr! Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your Bear. If you're running into a particular issue or if you have some feedback for our team, please let us know at tunnelbear.com/support!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16320884, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternendoesn't work(
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrSo sorry for any issues! If you are having issues using the extension, please get in touch with out team at tunnelbear.com/support, they can help investigate any issues for you - Rawr!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12776176, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenas reported by other users, it's NOT working (FF 75 or 76). With or without logging in to my TB account, clicking on the icon makes the map pop up for a half second, but it closes before you can turn the VPN on or select a country. Click also takes you to the TB website Completely useless at this point, but I hope it is fixed soon so I can upgrade my rating.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrRawr! Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear that you are having some issues connecting. Feel free to contact us at tunnelbear.com/support so we can further assist you!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14480598, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWorks for 1-2 hours then stops loading pages. Have to reinstall to fix.Rawr! Thanks for the review. The issue with the browser extension should be resolved now, but if you are still encountering issues, please contact us at tunnelbear.com/support.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15555443, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternendoes not work on firefox 71.0 64 bit. even though I log on succesfully, I click to switch on the app to change countries and this simply opens a new tab without actually logging on. No point in buying this app
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15499798, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenYou get a one star rating because zero was not an option.Sorry to hear you aren't happy with your bear. If you are having issues with our service, please let support know at https://help.tunnelbear.com/hc/en-us - they can help look into things.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14480399, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSo after trying this out and it SUCKING, with the bulk of the features locked behind an imaginary paywall that they claim pays for the app but then other apps so the same for free(?). I removed it and moved on and thought nothing of it. Today I get around 100 spam emails per day MINIMUM including one saying I'd sent around $150 to TunnelBear. Cheers for selling my details after I uninstalled you. CUNTS. Reported!!!We don't lock any features behind a paywall. The only difference between a Free account and Paid account is that Free users have a limit on how much tunnelling they can do a month, and Paid users do not. As for the charge you received, we do NOT charge that much for any of our subscriptions, we also do not collect or sell user data. It sounds like the email you have received may be some type of phishing attempt. I suggest you do not select anything in that email, and instead reach out to support at https://help.tunnelbear.com/hc/en-us - they can help confirm if there were any payments made, and answer any questions.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15311410, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIts asking me to signup repeatedly even though I have an existing free account. Even after signip with an existing account it asking me to create a new account and not allowing me to use it. This happens only in the private mode, so I am guessing they aren't able to get the browsing data to sell that's the reason why they are discouraging its use on private windows. Worthless!! Keep away and don't use it.
The support instead of acknowledging the issue asks to contact their support, they are aware of this issue. I will report this addon for abuse and privacy concern.Rawr! So sorry you ran into issues with your Bear. We do ask you to reach out to us at tunnelbear.com/support so that we can troubleshoot and investigate the issue. You CAN use the extension in incognito mode!
To clarify, when using a VPN it would not matter if you used incognito mode or not, all DNS requests would still need to go through our encrypted servers. That said, as per our strict Privacy and No-logging policy, TunnelBear would NEVER log these request. Please reach out to us for further information on this, and for troubleshooting so we can fix any issues!