- von Firefox-Benutzer 15783979, vor 14 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternen27.2 was supposed to have fixed the date bubbles over all the posts. I'm still getting date bubbles all over my news feed. I've had social fixer disabled for several months and am now looking for an alternative
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 14 TagenIt worked fine for a while until Facebook changed their code to break it and cause the current bug. I'm working on a fix. This is the nature of extensions like this, I make something work, they break it, I fix it, they break it. Repeat.
- von Ed, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI use this add-on for tweaks and stealth mode, which are good however, sponsored posts are showing and every post has their date highlighted in a black box, almost like you hover over the date on every post. This box stacks, which clogs up the whole homepage with just annoyance.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13669296, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenOnce I got how to use/fill it out, I made a list of page names to be sent to a tab with a certain name. Nothing. I saw the Control Panel finding those posts (60+), but they were not being sent ANYWHERE. Hate I have to restart the browser every time I change/edit anything. I didn't have to go to/view my Newsfeed for it to find those matches/posts, but where am I supposed to view THOSE that it found? I Clicked & reloaded the tab I told it to send those to, but nothing. Just shows the original page on the tab & none of the posts.
I likely would be more like many in the 5star reviews if all I wanted the app for was to hide certain words and ads/sponsors/suggested posts, but I don't even really view my Newsfeed unless my Custom lists (now/temporarily deformed to literally lists of people/pages instead of posts) have problem/s. I gave up on the scattered order Newsfeed years ago once I made those Lists. I was hoping this app would have the option to have/make something of pages' posts somewhat similar to what those lists were. I haven't seen/found anything that works so far (& I did change the name of the tab to check if that would work/help).
- von Dan, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenEverything is fine except for the date bubbles all over everything after an update a couple weeks ago.
They make it impossible to read anything on my tablet with these dirty big bubbles showing the time and date of the posts I can't see any more.
- von Bipbop, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat idea to allow you to filter out 'fluff' posts by facebook, to fill up your newsfeed with 'new' information to keep you "engaged and on facebook". I am still testing this out, but wanted to give a thumbs up to the developer for the idea!