Bewertet mit 4,7 von 5 Sternen
4,7 von 5 Sternen
- von John Golby, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA definite must have extension along with uBlock Origin & Decentraleyes. I started using this recently when I was redirected by Putlockertv.to to a pop-up/under that managed to put a virus on my computer that everything I have completely missed until I used ESET's online scanner to get rid of it. This absolutely is the only thing I've come across that really works in deflecting this increasingly annoying bug bear. I really hope the developer continues to maintain this, wouldn't surf without it and a big thank you... 5/5
- von Commenter25, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks good, and I don't really have any reason to not recommend it. However, ***expect something to break.*** For example, the Wayback Machine will end up taking you to the normal version of the page when this addon is enabled. Although, there's a blacklist for that, so it's completely avoidable.
- von pedz, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenHuge tool tip text breaks the firefox customization page. Developer stated this will not be fixed as he wants the full string.
Hopefully, Mozilla limits the length of this text or the developer can simply add an option to remove this excessively long text.
Switching to 'Remove Redirect' for now, but if this doesn't bother you as much as it did me then this is still a very good addon.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14154902, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAn irritating sound is played every time the plugin skips a redirection -- which can happen a lot if you're looking through google search results for example. The sound cannot be disabled.
- von -, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery nice. Few times it opens empty window while popup conversion is succesful. I'd like to remove some more redirect info from links. If you're getting twitter emails, for example, they have agressive "t.co" links, which are converted to "goo.gl" links but still carry all snitching parameters in URL.
- von Bossa Nova, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenRecently, I started to get lots of "I'm not a robot" captchas from Google. I'm investigating why I'm getting them. Could they be caused by this add-on (doing something Google doesn't like)?