- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon cheatfreak47, vor 25 TagenSkip Redirect is an excellent little extension that pretty much works exactly as I would expect it to, and it's just plain good for privacy. Fingerprinting via redirect URLs is used everywhere these days.
It has a secondary effect of making any case of a redirect url load the destination page instantly, since there is no request made nor waiting for the request to return a response before the typical redirect would happen.
It even bypasses link filter pages that are opened by Steam for example. It has additional options too for the more advanced users out there.
The only problem is that it often breaks reverse image searching services by directing you to the URL you input, but it's probably not hard to just add some filters to whitelist those instances, I just suck at regex.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Vindikato, vor 2 JahrenVery usefull redirection cleaner . Love
I would like a feature... where a clic on the notification let me open the original URL-link (or a whitliste button) to bypass the super power of this extension (some time a redirection can help) . Thanks, a lot
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon PERCE-NEIGE, vor 3 JahrenI didn't test the whitelist yes, but it's wonderful to use with Google searches! It gives an amazing speed when I open up a page from Google results.
The only thing that bothers me, is that I didn't find a way to remove the notification, each time it skipped a redirect.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon RenzoBenzo, vor 4 JahrenIt works well with one exception. The dev uses the terms blacklist and whitelist an odd way. With this addon, the blacklist is actually the whitelist and the whitelist is the blacklist. It took me awhile to figure out the terms were mixed up.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Commenter25, vor 5 JahrenWorks good, and I don't really have any reason to not recommend it. However, ***expect something to break.*** For example, the Wayback Machine will end up taking you to the normal version of the page when this addon is enabled. Although, there's a blacklist for that, so it's completely avoidable.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Clemens Ratte-Polle, vor 6 JahrenHi.
Should i allow your addon Skip Redirect to
- access pages with search results
- acdess to file URLs
Where to backup my added rules?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12765006, vor 6 JahrenNice addon.
I have replaced NoRedirect with Skip Redirect.
How does Skip Redirect compare with NoRedirect?
Does it do everything NoRedirect does?
I would like more functionality.
An URL unshortener would be nice.
Something like what Long URL Please Mod does.
And maybe some features from QuietUrl.
But improve your screenshots and add the term nested redirects to About this extension if applicable.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon ceterliko, vor 6 JahrenI erased my last review because you hear the suggestions we made about the pop up and the scrollable window option.
I am giving you 4 stars because I've one last suggestion, I loved when with one single click in the icon, I was able to enable and disable the addon, so, you can add a small triangle in the right of the arrow, and, when we click on the triangle, the options window are displayed, and you have then the 2 ways, only enable /disable by clicking the arrow, or show the windows option by clicking the triangle.
Just a suggestion.
Thanks for your work