- von PERCE-NEIGE, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI didn't test the whitelist yes, but it's wonderful to use with Google searches! It gives an amazing speed when I open up a page from Google results.
The only thing that bothers me, is that I didn't find a way to remove the notification, each time it skipped a redirect.
- von RenzoBenzo, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt works well with one exception. The dev uses the terms blacklist and whitelist an odd way. With this addon, the blacklist is actually the whitelist and the whitelist is the blacklist. It took me awhile to figure out the terms were mixed up.
- von Commenter25, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks good, and I don't really have any reason to not recommend it. However, ***expect something to break.*** For example, the Wayback Machine will end up taking you to the normal version of the page when this addon is enabled. Although, there's a blacklist for that, so it's completely avoidable.
- von Clemens Ratte-Polle, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHi.
Should i allow your addon Skip Redirect to
- access pages with search results
- acdess to file URLs
Where to backup my added rules?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12765006, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice addon.
I have replaced NoRedirect with Skip Redirect.
How does Skip Redirect compare with NoRedirect?
Does it do everything NoRedirect does?
I would like more functionality.
An URL unshortener would be nice.
Something like what Long URL Please Mod does.
And maybe some features from QuietUrl.
But improve your screenshots and add the term nested redirects to About this extension if applicable.
- von ceterliko, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI erased my last review because you hear the suggestions we made about the pop up and the scrollable window option.
I am giving you 4 stars because I've one last suggestion, I loved when with one single click in the icon, I was able to enable and disable the addon, so, you can add a small triangle in the right of the arrow, and, when we click on the triangle, the options window are displayed, and you have then the 2 ways, only enable /disable by clicking the arrow, or show the windows option by clicking the triangle.
Just a suggestion.
Thanks for your work