Bewertungen für Read Aloud: A Text to Speech Voice Reader
Read Aloud: A Text to Speech Voice Reader von LSD Software
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon thefirst1nvad3r, vor einem TagReally horrible. Voice sounds are really bad, most of them are "premium" or require special access.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Swagonair, vor 6 Tagendecent add-on, but it no longer reads after right clicking - which sucks. So I uninstalled. Very disappointed.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14492264, vor 18 TagenUnable to get it working on Android.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon adrianne_a, vor 19 TagenSorry but the audio sounded like ghost from Event Horizon shrouded in death noises from Event Horizon. Deleted immediately, thanks for the nightmares.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13159776, vor einem MonatCouldn't find less than one star. Sorry honest as I could be
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Robb Dad, vor 2 MonatenAndroid version. Couldn't get it to work. Fresh Firefox install from Play Store, no other add-ons installed. Selected it in the add-ons section of the Firefox menu and am informed that it needs more permissions to talk to Google. I click the grant button and nothing happens. I click the permissions link and nothing happens. Spent an hour researching and trying different things, nothing works. I'm removing it, likely permanently.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15303667, vor 2 MonatenSeulement en anglais et aucune option pour choisir une autre langue. Plein de bug.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon MikeFox, vor 3 MonatenRead Aloud might be a serious add-on for desktop Firefox, but, frankly, it's implementation in Firefox for Android 🦊 is pretty lousy if not useless:
1) There is only one very robot-ish (female) voice per language!
2) The UI within Firefox is more than pathetic!
3) There are no Android notification center controls!
4) When quitting Firefox, it just continues reading aloud!
In contrast, Mozilla's Pocket for Android is really convincing with a choice of ~10 great TTS voices per language, sounding very natural & pleasant like a radio announcer.
IOW: back to the workbench, developers!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon this.cris, vor 3 MonatenI was not able to run it even once, because it kept asking me to sign in for using premium voices. This was with the default settings.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Taner KARAGÖL, vor 3 MonatenVoice is very bad (very robotic). Difficult to understand.
Few weeks ago I guess I have tried old version and voice was very good. But now it is very bad compared to one I tried before.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon hortond00, vor 3 MonatenEven basic functionality is completely broken. After skipping text, the stop button breaks and audio will continue playing. Skipping text also causes the wrong set of text to highlight relative to the audio that's playing. I don't think Firefox should recommend this extension until these issues are fixed.
I will happily retry it if I am notified that these issues get handled, but for now, don't waste your time
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon sungiraturuh, vor 4 MonatenThe voices are total trash. You will damage your ears by listening to the voices. Unusable. 0/10.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12816473, vor 4 MonatenToo many flaws that makes your lisatening experience excrutiatingly painful. if you want to move back and listen to a paragraph over, it will NOT accomodate your request. it will NOT highlight the text that it is reading if you want to jump back or forward. Basically a useless app that will only frusatrate you.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14409076, vor 4 MonatenIt doesn't work. No sound. Does not read aloud. No help to sort out and make it work.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon mcalhoun, vor 5 MonatenI just downloaded "read-aloud". I got it to read a webpage but could NOT get it to stop. I want to try some other voices but can NOT determine how. Where do I look to find instructions?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon MOMO, vor 6 MonatenEverything was excellent after they decided to charge for "Premium" voices.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon MathisBRogers, vor 7 MonatenIt worked great until last week, then it stopped working correctly.
I love being able to highlight a paragraph or more, right click, then hit Read Aloud and it reads the selected text to me. Around Wednesday, October 19, 2022, I selected the text I wanted it to read and right clicked, and the option was gone.
I went to Settings and I do still have Read Aloud turned on and the icon is in the toolbar, but if I click on the icon on this page, it says "Missing host permission for the tab." I click the gear icon, and it has everything set correctly. If I select the text I want it to read and hit alt-p it starts reading, but stops before the end of the selection.
Please set it back to the way it was.