- von Firefox-Benutzer 12692951, vor 16 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAn amazing extension to Firefox but it lack two things I need badly. 1- Show where the PDF page start and end like MS word do so I don't resort to press preview and 2- Insert page-break here option on the main menu instead of hidden on the format menu.
- von Namrenner, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIn Aliexpress for Details for Order is view more working, not save in HTML or pdf is missing picture from view more.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatThe 'View More' feature allows the user to see hidden elements that are not shown in the normal view, but that may be shown in the preview window. The user can then delete these hidden elements in the 'View More' view before printing or saving.
- von RG, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks for the great extension. I use this all the time as I need to save content for research purposes. If a feature request list is open, would it be possible to graduate the format parameters in custom values, not just preset values. Best of its class, IMHO.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16719613, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenseems firefox changed how print preview works in 86.0 as it's not giving a print preview like it use to when hitting the preview button it pop's up a small preview with page set up on the right side same as it does if trying to print without editing the page and going by what is new it show's what pop's up when trying to print and say's We've improved our Print functionality with a cleaner design and better integration with your computer's printer settings. seems if people want the classic print preview back we need to go to about:config search tab_mo and change print.tab_modal.enabled from true to false so hopefully Print Edit WE can be updated to do that when hitting Preview.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16679799, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI cannot begin to explain how useful & wonderful this Firefox extension is and how much I use it. It's been 4 years or so since I discovered it, and I also tell everyone who needs to have a clean print-out of a web page that this is the *only* way to do it.