- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Home-run, vor 3 JahrenCauses memory leak that causes both plasma-shell and firefox to gradually use more and more memory. Uninstalling Plasma Integration in the browser fixed this. Within 3 days of use, both Firefox and plasma-shell take up 5~GiB of memory.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon grahamperrin, vor 3 JahrenNo release notes
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Flavianoep, vor 3 JahrenDoes not work with Plasma 5.19.4. (KDE neon 5.19)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Filip, vor 3 JahrenAmazing add-on. I love it. Can't live without it. This review might be a bit long, but I really love this plugin and want to help you. Keep up the great work you're doing now.
There is a couple of things I would point out.
Can you add option "Open on phone" when I right click anywhere on page (right now it works only on links).
Now I need to click share and go through multiple popups and clicks. And when I share page like this, plugin crashes when I exit firefox (nothing happens, I just get notification). There is no crashing when I right click on link and share.
Not sure if you also manage brave plugin but I will say it here.
In Brave browser when I interact with media controls on my phone, notification loses the cover art from video (example: youtube) and becomes orange. When I play videos in firefox that doesn't happen.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Dark Thoughts, vor 3 JahrenKills all thumbnails on all browser windows by showing the video thumbnail and player controls - even on windows that have a different web page loaded, or even after you went away from the video onto another page. It can also not handle multiple tabs / windows with different videos.
In its current form a clear downgrade to the regular functionality of previewing the current webpage of the window.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Najeed, vor 3 JahrenThere is one main issue I would like to point out: If I remap the keyboard keys in KDE System Settings > Global Shortcuts, I am unable to use the remapped keys in Firefox and some other programs. I am not sure if it is possible for the extension to make it possible for that to happen, though.