- von Najeed, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThere is one main issue I would like to point out: If I remap the keyboard keys in KDE System Settings > Global Shortcuts, I am unable to use the remapped keys in Firefox and some other programs. I am not sure if it is possible for the extension to make it possible for that to happen, though.
- von m4xp1, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA good addition, but unfortunately does not support switching tracks (forward, backward) on most sites. However, in conjunction with the "Web Media Controller" extension from Bogdan Sinitsyn, this drawback can be fixed and rewinding will work!!!
- von Tiago Reis, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBrings a lot of quality of life improvements to the plasma desktop. The only problem that I found is that it disables WhatsApp Web sound notifications, which forced me to disable the extension.
- von Андрей, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery handy feature. In fact, I have long dreamed of something like this. However, at the moment, the extension does not seem to support the function of switching tracks, although they are in the web player. Also, the extension does not always find an audio player (not surprisingly, but insulting), for example on the site vk.com.
- von Johnny Boy, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery cool add-on. The only features I used are media playback and downloads integration. However, I have never had Firefox crash on me in ages (years?), but after installing this add-on and attempting to watch a youtube video, Firefox crashed! (It did work for a few videos before that.) Since removing the add-on Firefox hasn't crashed with youtube video playback, so I'm 99.99999% certain that the add-on, while very cool, definitely jeopardizes stability. What is weird is that the tab process should have died given e10s ("multiprocess"/multithreading), but instead the whole browser did. I'll try again some time in the future. Oh, and it doesn't work with Spotify for whatever reason (DRM?).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13472541, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat add-on! I'm disabling it just because of the new tab that opens/closes when I open a new Firefox window, it is very annoying. I think that's the most important thing to fix. Besides that, it seems to me that everything works fine.
- von Flo Edelmann, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAwesome work!
* Bookmarks in krunner
* After a short notification sound has played during a longer video, the media control plasmoid is stuck on that (paused) notification sound.
* Everytime the browser is opened, a new tab is opened and closed very quickly. After that, always the rightmost tab is focused.
* Maybe also unrelated: XML files don't display correctly (maybe due to your content script)
For everyone wondering how to install: The corresponding host application plasma-browser-integration is available in the Neon Unstable repository (http://archive.neon.kde.org/dev/unstable/pool/main/p/plasma-browser-integration/)