- von blabla, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI've been using this extension for years when it had a different interface. But, now, the extension is very confusing. Is the blocking working as first party or third party? What are the presets for if you can't set them up for each website or globally?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13737162, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA great addon. Of course it's impossible to use the web today with scripts turned off by default, but this addon is still great to have. If you are going to a site you are really not sure about, this addon can allow you to disable all scripts. It also automatically protects you from certain types of potential attacks. A great and trusted addon to have to help keep your computer safe, even if you turn off the "Disable all scripts" setting.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16512527, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery useful to block big tech scripts in order to save on focus, power, CPU and CO2e
Shame that Google is the only trusted by default
- von zur_13, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenPERFORMANCE ISSUE!
A few weeks ago I have noticed a significant Firefox UI lags when opening the links in a new background tab. It's like UI and addons freeze for a 3-8 seconds until the tab is loaded. I had no time to investigate the issue until today so I've go through my add-ons and track the issue up to this one. When NoScript is disabled it works just fine no lags at all and when only NoScript is enabled it starts lagging again. This issue is so annoying that I have to disable the NoScript just to be able to browse normally again. Hope the issue could be solved.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16507909, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLäuft perfekt und ist einfach zu nutzen. Man lernt vorallem viel darüber wie viele und was für Skripte auf einer Seite sein können. Einmal einstellen und speichern. Macht also keine große Arbeit.
Works perfectly and easy. I learned this way how many scripts can be on a website, who they are and what is really necessary. There is a whiteliste. So you dont have to repeat steps every time you visit sites.