- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Wicaksono, vor 7 MonatenI really like this addon. It makes me able to view markdown files from my local drives. But it's like 60% works. First md file after firefox startup always rendered, then after i made some changes to the file, then refresh it, it doesn't get rendered. Maybe it's not the addon's fault, maybe it's firefox. I don't know. But either way keep up the good work!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 7 MonatenHi @Wicaksono, this is weird behaviour. Could you come and describe the issue over on github (https://github.com/KeithLRobertson/markdown-viewer/issues/) with more details on your system etc?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Alexander Astafiev, vor 4 JahrenThis addon is the only markdown reader. But at now it's not working at all - I use Manjaro 17.1.12 Hakoila, Firefox 62 and I don't even see a button on the panel. I tried creating a new profile, same thing.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 10278752, vor 4 JahrenEncoding is not UTF-8This is the most common user issue on the project in GitHub. I've now explained in the README file why a BOM is important and supplied workarounds, including setting intl.charset.fallback.utf8_for_file to true, which tells Firefox to assume UTF-8 for local files. You the user have to do this step; the add-on has no way to configure settings. Fortunately, it's really very very easy!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Nobitz, vor 5 JahrenNot working with this URL: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/6033c7fcb0caf7de6f0eec4637e79756/raw/71a19f13314e0e4af8c0913dd7131465b5910488/ja_en.md
And, it chooses wrong encoding system for Japanese characters. You can also reproduce it with above markdown file.Your site gist.githubusercontent.com replies with a CORS header Access-Control-Allow-Origin. Firefox therefore refuses to inject the add-ons scripts into the page, so your markdown never gets rewritten/beatified. If you save the file locally and view that in the browser, it should convert. But since your file is UTF-8 with no BOM, you will need to configure intl.charset.fallback.utf8_for_file to true. Please see the project README file for more details.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Kelvin Chin, vor 5 JahrenIt is a nice and quick add-on, but the only limitation is it looks like not well support non english charater unless encode under utf-8 with bomThank you for the review! There are now solutions for this. Please try the latest version and check out the README file. It explains how to configure a setting which supports local UTF-8 files with no BOM.