Bewertungen von Paleyrenk
Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Paleyrenk, vor 2 Monaten
Have used lastpass for many years. The current lastpass is too difficult to use, it is almost a decoration!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13231094, vor 16 StundenEen zeer handige tool voor mijn wachtwoord management. Veilig en makkelijk!
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17917855, vor 2 TagenI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Cpt Jerkface, vor 5 TagenRecovery options don't work after losing my master password. Even support couldn't figure out why as they were properly set up and, as they said several times, they couldn't see any errors from their side. Oh well, I probably needed to reset every one of my passwords anyway.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Pam, vor 6 TagenI have been a customer of LastPass for quite sometime now. I forgot my password and have not been able to use your services because of this. I was a Preminum paid subscriber and would like to be able to use my account. Can you help me?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon TechnologyCompanion, vor 9 TagenHeaven forbid if you go to the hospital for an extended period and forget your master password. You may as well find another product to use.
Dealing with their support was by far the worst experience I've ever had with any support ever.
Take your business elsewhere. It's only a matter of time before these guys get compromised anyway.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Chris R, vor 10 TagenUsed to be an excellent add-on, but quality has massively deteriorated over the last year.
Can no longer log into the extension after restarting Firefox for ANY reason, requiring a reinstall of the extension.
Have tried all suggestions from lastpass support, NOTHING WORKS to resolve this MAJOR ISSUE.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Rotwang, vor 10 TagenI've been a long time user of LastPass but it is unusable in Firefox now. Recently, it has got slower and slower, especially opening the vault, however today all the secure notes are blank. They still work in Chrome but I prefer to stick with Firefox, so I will start looking at alternatives.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon dreamsfade, vor 11 Tagenbeen using lastpass for years now. its fantastic.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17907361, vor 11 TagenThe company I work for requires that I use this password manager but otherwise it would be the last password manager I'd ever use. I hate it with a vengeance.
Whenever you log in somewhere, a popup will appear in the upper right corner offering to remember your password. So far, so good; hence the one star of this review.
But if you don't WANT LastPass to remember your password (hey, their security has been sorely lacking in the past; I don't trust them any more than I can throw 'em -- and I have a trick knee), then ignoring that popup isn't going to be enough: it'll stay there until you explicitly tell it to go away. Take a hint, friggin' plugin!
Bad security + bad behavior = 1 star