Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Marty, vor 9 Monaten
Its better here than android (pretty useless on android for auto-fill). Here I only give it 3 stars because on scroll type websites like twitter and tumblr, this extension causes constant lag pauses. I'm not sure what its doing but every minute or so the webpage freezes loading for about 10 seconds. There is a small toaster drop down that says "the extension LastPass is causing delays, click here to stop" so I click the stop button and the page resumes INSTANTLY. So LastPass is perhaps scanning the page every 60 seconds for password fields, causing the page to stall. Pretty annoying interaction, I have to disable the extension. It used to be a lot better, but has either had some bad new coding or websites have changed and LastPass hasnt kept up. Its Tolerable at best.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon SamTX, vor einem Tag220.127.116.11 August 5 2022 update with Firefox completely broke the extension functionality. It won't autofill any fields anymore, making is nearly useless.
Please roll back whatever changed to break this, or fix the extension so it works again.
I really do like the new UI and it does seem a LOT smarter as far as suggesting passwords for the site I am on, so that's definitely a plus. But until the main functionality is fixed, 1 star.
Using FF v103.0.2 (64-bit)
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17519878, vor 3 TagenThe most recent update prevents any fields from auto-filling my password. I now have to manually search for an account and copy/paste the password myself which kind of defeats the main purpose of this app.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17519858, vor 3 TagenHaving been a paying user for years, I'm disappointed in the most recent releases that are, frankly, broken in various ways. I expect some breakage as browsers increasingly takes security more seriously. I also expect browser extensions to incrementally improve over time and for there to be some associated growing pains. But the recent extensive changes in LastPass to improve the user experience have instead resulted in increasing daily frustration. Hoping for stability soon or this user will be moving on.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon S1lentSymph0ny, vor 3 TagenVersion 18.104.22.168 has broken Twitter embeds on various websites. The issue acts as if the Enhanced Tracking Protection is set to strict when it is set to standard. Disabling the LastPass extension resolves the issue.
Downgrading to Version 22.214.171.124 does not exhibit the Twitter embed issue.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16341077, vor 4 TagenI have relied on LastPass for many years and a, loath to go through the pain of a change, but my increasing frustration with the app has nearly driven me to abandon it. Once upon a time it was available when I needed it; now whenever the browser extension (which is a practical necessity if you're going to use the system) is active it disables the browser's own password functionality. And that would be fine if LastPass were working well, but it's not. Often the autofill doesn't work, or locks up fields that aren't password fields, or hides forms, or takes me to a never-ending succession of login screens. Why, LastPass, why "update" something that used to work fine until it no longer does?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17513525, vor 8 TagenRubbish! After years of use it now will not recognise my master password. Had to attempt password recovery & forced to change master password and, of course, didn't recognise new password. Will never use again
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Andrew Miller, vor 8 TagenFederated login is completely broken for over two weeks now. This is ridiculous. I'm glad my company is paying for this and not me. I'll go back to 1Password. Always been stable.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13829753, vor 11 TagenInstalace byla předčasně ukončena, protože doplněk je zřejmě poškozen. A takto to jde stále dokola. Už byste to mohli konečně opravit.