- von rocteur, vor 5 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI don't understand how people rate this with any stars.. I just installed it, tested it. with:
How am I going to know if this work or not
1) it didn't mention that I had no period at the end of the line
2) it didn't complain that 'work' is not conjugated correctly.
But it did mention that there is '1 more writing issue found', learn more, but then I have to pay 4.99 a months to see the suggestion I guess..
I don't get it, or did I do something wrong ?
The reply from the developer is just as funny as this extensions inability to pick up the two errors above. Buy the premium version or fix the free version yourself ;-)
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 TagenThe premium version finds more errors than the basic version, including the incorrect verb form in your example sentence. If you want to improve the free version, you're welcome to contribute to the Open Source version at https://github.com/languagetool-org/languagetool
Update: There's a free version you can contribute to and a premium version that people work on full-time. We pay these people by the revenue we get from the premium version. If there was no premium version, we couldn't pay these people. You will surely understand that.
- von BrianG, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenLudicrously buggy. Often scrambles my text instead of applying its corrections. Also breaks some dialog boxes so you can't enter any text.
- von End User, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBig checkmark obstacles view of input field, forcing to write without seeing. Could be shifted somewhere, or, better, removed completely. Whatsapp, Telegram, any on-liner input fields have this flaw.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14783909, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSendet alle eingegebenen Texte wie beschrieben nach Hause.
Danke dass dies immerhin deutlich ersichtlich ist.
Standardmäßig schickt diese Erweiterung Ihre Texte über eine verschlüsselte Verbindung an https://languagetool.org. W
- von OMG_WaitWhat, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI have used this add-on several times, only to find that #1) It is the worst spell and grammar checker ever, and often highlights words and grammar that are correct. And #2) It significantly slows down my typing and browser. As soon as I removed it, my typing and browser speed was fine. I would give it NO stars if I could. /// In response to the Developer. It affected all websites I use on Firefox. I've never had issues before, and when I removed your app, the slowdown stopped. As for bad corrections, I no longer use the app, so I do not have screenshots and wouldn't know how to post them here anyway, because there is no way to post photos. Update: 4.25.21 I am going to give it a try again and see what happens. I removed some other add-ons and maybe they were the problem. Will update soon!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenIt's strange that it slows down typing for you, which websites are affected? Other users don't have this issue. Also, please provide some examples for bad corrections.
Update: As we have 100,000+ users who don't have this problem, this must be something specific to your installation. We're happy to solve the issue if you contact our support (email at https://languagetool.org/legal/).
- von Mike Richards, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis tool prevented me from posting on Twitter over what it listed as grammar errors. When I attempted to override it, I was taken to a website wanting me to buy the premium version. I removed the tool. spell checking and grammatical checkers should only "SUGGEST". Maybe I wanted to be grammatically incorrect.LanguageTool never prevents you from posting anywhere. If the icon is in the way, that's a bug. Please report such cases to our forum at https://forum.languagetool.org.
- von way2dumb, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen"Big checkmark obstacles view of input field, forcing to write without seeing. Could be shifted somewhere, or, better, removed completely. Whatsapp, Telegram, any on-liner input fields have this flaw.' yes this is a real problem tht happens on a lot of places and one of my only complaints, could be fix by putting the buttons off of any user field. also no auto correct? fix that an ill change this back to 5 stars. or when i get a res ponce please. also the language tool does not seem to work on this age. Hence the loong sentences.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16492643, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt recently started making the txt jump around when sending DMs in twitter rendering it unusable. Before that I preferred it to the more popular one
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16165202, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenEven the premium version does not show simple article mistakes, and also the support team does not answer the questions.
My feedback was constructive with specific examples. You can check the emails. I received email from Christopher Blum at 12:51 Thu 12/11/2020 (EST).We answer every single feedback, as long as it's constructive. If you want LT to work better, we need specific example sentences.
Update: The sentence you later sent as an example is already detected on languagetool.org, the detection will soon be rolled out to all systems.
- von Edward Nordway, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenОтвратительно! Просто прорва русских слов ему неизвестна. Программа сама себе противоречит и зацикливается в советах, но всегда не правильно.
Если слово чуть сложнее речи дошкольника, то его приходится проверять через гугл и игнорировать ошибку.