- von Danohall, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenGhostery appears to be interfering with Yahoo email add block app. If I turn off the ad block portion of Ghostery, then Yahoo email add block works fine. Please fix this Ghostery.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16721224, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWorks great, but unfortunately doesn't block much more trackers than Ublock Origin, so if you're using that, Ghostery becomes useless.
Also randomly shows its own ads (for its desktop app or premium) on browser start and when clicking the Ghostery icon.
Similar to other ad/tracker blockers, but shows ads.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenNotifications can be disabled in the settings menu. Would you mind sending an email to email@example.com with what trackers you found Ghostery was not blocking and where? Thanks!
- von Sandro Linux, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenuBlock Origin is way bettter than this browser extension and I do not trust the company behind this browser extension and I do not like the upselling for the premium verison
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13667143, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWorks, but lately it feeds you a bunch of ads. Very disappointing, but I'll be moving on to some other solution because of it.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrHi, notifications can be turned off in Ghostery's extension settings: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. To turn off Rewards: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click opt in/out > un-check the box that reads "participating in Ghostery Rewards" Reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- von sameer.indirock, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWas working fine until a while ago. now every time i start firefox it is enabled but when i open a site like youtube or news, there are all sorts of ads showing. have to toggle it a couple of times to get it working.
- von Jake Bruce, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI was using this ad blocker for months and it worked great. But recently it does not block the ad on YouTube. Sometimes, before the YouTube video start to play, there was a ad which can be skipped after 5 seconds. Please fix it. I don't want to see any ads. I'll give 5 stars if it was fixed.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15882621, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenblowser loads too much time if ghostery enabled and I have bunch of tabs, if I turn ghostery off - opens immediately