Bewertet mit 4,4 von 5 Sternen
4,4 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13552796, vor 17 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenCombined with a useragent switcher, this is currently the only adblocker that can get around Google's BS.
Remember the fact they tried to annoy you into buying a product next time you have the option to pay them or not.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16028345, vor 19 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA kiegészítő roppant hasznos blokkolja a hirdetés nyomkövetőket és minden egyebet , de sajnos bizonyos hírdetést nem blokkol de a legtöbb hírdetés blokkolja és ez a fontos
- von roarTheLoneWolf, vor 25 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenExtension has worked extremely well in the past with good control options to block even just individual trackers. However, this week Ghostery has suddenly stopped working on Facebook and Twitch which I now receive ads. Some ads show up on other websites as well but they are sporadic and appear but seem "broken". Hopefully, Ghostery will work on this soon! Unwanted ads are annoying! Especially a couple in a row!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14301971, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenRemoving reviews proves that you don't care about the honest opinions of your users. This extension is distributed under a proprietary license and have functionality that contradicts the privacy.
Where did my last review go huh? This expansion is trash.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12343100, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWith Privacy Badger losing its manual controls, I decided to stop using that. Gave Ghostery another try. It works most of the time, but has too many problems. It's overzealous blocking things it's not supposed to block. For instance, I get only the blurry thumbnails for many Washington Post photos unless I turn off Enhanced Ad Blocking. It even keeps me logged out of that site unless EAB is disabled. Are you kidding me??? Ghostery also blocks Disqus by default on every site. I shouldn't have to manually unblock it on every site. That's a really dumb waste of my time. In the end, I switched back to Adblock Plus. Maybe not as comprehensive, but not a pain in the neck, either.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem MonatGhostery offers global unblocking, so our users can unblock trackers and this setting will apply to all sites visited. Reach out to email@example.com for further assistance. Thanks!