Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15077205, vor 3 Jahren
useful but the the chrome extension is much better. i am trying to switch from chrome to firefox. but i use web clipper a lot and the firefox web clipper extension is not nearly as good as the chrome extension. for example, when i try to clip an email in firefox the clip is empty. but when i clip an email in chrome it works.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Potato_Head, vor einem MonatThe extensions working great but i think it's still missing some features.
For example, there are no shortcuts and you can't create ones for certain actions. And i wish they can add the ability to add multiple selections to the same note instead of creating a note for every one.
Nonetheless it's working great.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon ffu12345, vor 2 MonatenForce you to login to an account in Evernote web site to permit you to use this addon because this addons force you to save all your captures to your account. Big danger to your privacy!!!!!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Bertrand35, vor 4 Monaten2022/07/07 : the extension (version 7.24.0) works fine again when trying to authenticate to certain sites with latest versions of Firefox and Chrome (W11). So 5 stars !
I have exactly the same trouble than user 14260550 : i can't authenticate on certain sites (found 2 sites) asking for email and password (web site error : "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /page_name/ on this server". This bug appears with all my browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge) last versions.
I have mentioned this "bug" on community chanel, without any workaround (except than deactivating the extension and clearing cookies when accessing these sites). Everything worked perfectly before with version 7.21 (from memory).
Apart from this big trouble, web clipper works fine for me !
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14260550, vor 5 MonatenWhen activated => Aborts a lot of Login pages (with ID and PW request) redirections and displays systematically "Request not allowed."
When deasctivated => everything returns OK...
Issue very hard to find among my numerous Extensions.
Dont forget to clear the cookies of the concerned Login page and of the Parent page by a right-clic on the padlock icon just in front of the adress bar.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Roman, vor 5 MonatenHit and miss, sometimes reinstall needed, just like with Evernote, not ideal, but if you use Evernote, definitely very helpful and with good features, therefore giving 4 stars. [Edit: that's it, no way to get it to work at all, extension keeps reloading infinitely, probably need to fully delete Firefox and set all up from scratch.]
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13295947, vor 6 Monatenin Firefox funktioniert er seit Wochen NICHT man muß Sites "per Hand" in Notizen einfügen.
Der Support bemüht sich, hat aber auch keinen Plan