- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenuse it CONSTANTLY as a web designer
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternensimple and effective!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt is very convenient because you delete the cache and update the page by clicking the icon.
There are also requests, there are times when the notification that appears after icon clicking is in the way. I want you to be able to hide this.
Also, I confirmed that the Empty Cache Button icon will disappear from the combination of Firefox 55.0.3(x64) and Empty Cache Button 3.4.
It will be displayed when you return to the previous version.You can hide the notification by unchecking the box in options dialog. Or did you mean something else?
Regarding the 3.4 version, we had some problems with version limit just the other day (check latest reviews). Maybe that was the issue. If it persists, I will have a look.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVersion 3.4.
This add-on could not be installed because it appears to be corrupt.
I have Firefox 52.5 ESR.
looking in version history page, Version 3.4 works with Firefox 48.0 and above.
looking in "mvm" page, version 3.4 works only with firefox 57+.
I think that the problem is only a wrong information.
Thanks.Weird. Does version 3.3 install normally?
Oh, now I see. To be honest I have no idea why AMO put version 48.0 as a limit version. It's supposed to be 53.0+.
Thanks for bringing the ESR version to my attention, will find out more and make a decision.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis add-on could not be installed because it appears to be corruptThis is a Firefox issue, see this for more info:
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSimple and great addon!
Suggestion: when you mouse move on the button, you could show the amount of current cache, before erase it.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNot a single con.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenOne of the best extensions for Fox. Simple and useful!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat, fancy writing one for Safari?
Though I do agree with the automatic popup clearing feature.I keep this addon going mostly because I use it. Since I don't use Safari, I don't think it will happen, but you never know.
Popup timer is planned and will be available relatively soon.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat but stopped working in earlier version for example not working in 53.4 please fix as many users still using ESR
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGracias por el exelente trabajo, muy buena herramienta y fundamental para usuarios y mucho mas para desarrolladores.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI've been using this addon for a while now and it works great. I have it set to show when it has been successful, but I would like it if it had a setting to close the success popup after X amount of time.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSeems working perfectly..
I use it to refresh my page after Userstyles / CSS test.
When i open its options with the Addon "Extension Options Menu" (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/extension-options-menu/)
, it provide a popup (and don't go to the official Option page ).
And if i change something in this popup , it don't remember my choice.
With the legal options page it's OK.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks great!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks as well as possible !
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks perfectly, has the minimal options we can expect from such an addon. Thanks!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPerfect -- I moved it back to the location bar, and it's fine now.
Sorry I can't figure out how to add my comment in the original thread.
Thanks for the update!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks perfectly. This addon is indispensable.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenEverything is works now great again. An option to choose a custom Key for reloading + cache deleting at the same time would be nice!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenBring back the older version that had a setting to not display a completed dialog box that hangs on the screen endlessly. Nice app though.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI think version 3.1 is one of those accidental releases that need to be fixed (ie: reverted to how it used to be). Downgrading for now:
(My main problem with this release is the icon is too darned large. It takes up waaaaay too much real-estate.)