- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWithout the refresh page is not the same! I revert to previous version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/empty-cache-button/versions/2.7.1-signed.1-signed
I hope i a new version with the refresh page and the options for the cookies too.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI am glad to see that the "page refresh" functionality has now been restored to this addon. So, I'm now a happy bunny again and pleased to be able to recommend the use of this essential addon.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis used to be my "secret weapon" for deleting the cache that I'd tell everyone about, especially Safari and Chrome users. But now there are no prefs and no more page refresh. What's going on?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThe icon is now ridiculously huge. It takes up two rows. Otherwise a great and useful app.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI use to love this add-on. I appreciate the update but why the hell would you remove the page reload from the options. You guys forced me to uninstall it and start using Clear Cache https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/clearcache/reviews/?src=api
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenUsed to be a perfect addon when it refreshed the page when clicked, doesn't seem to do that anymore though, need a replacement.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenBecause my Firefox says this add-on is corrupted, so I had to install older version. The older version works very well, so I hope newer version may be so.Many users have this issue with WebExtensions, I'm not sure what's the problem, I think it has something to do with addon signing and I hear Mozilla is working on it.
You can set "xpinstall.signatures.required" in config to false as a quick workaround, or wait until it's resolved.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNo additional options
No keyboard shortcut ,i like to press dem buttons using my mouse
Edited review & fixed:
Thanks for replying , though i was referring the no notifications options were missing in the new version , the "review" that was replied to was incomplete
All functions work ,notifications and the kb shortcut included ,as said earlier i would like to customize if i want to have kb or notifications enabled :)
Glad to hear that it will be updated to have the options once againHi, the latest version is rewritten in the new WebExtensions api, some of the features are not yet implemented.
But notifications should be working, as should the keyboard shortcut F9.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenAdd-on hasn't been updated to support multiprocess which causes the entire Firefox multiprocess feature to be disabled if add-on gets enabled.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent and easy extension. I hope the developer will rewrite in new API (WebExtensions).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sterneneasy to using
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice Add-on but I would like to use another FKey, I have already an Add-on using the F9 key
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhy can't I use this on ios? It works greatly on my Macbook.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDespite the claim made by the author, this is not a WebExtension. I can't understand why the author would make the claim in the first place; installing any version hosted by AMO will cause Firefox to tell you that a restart is required for the extension to work.
Also, no uploads have taken place since 2014, before the Firefox WebExtensions API was available.
And, finally, there is no contact information for the developer; no addon homepage; no bug report form; and no other way to communicate with the developer to ask her/him what's going on.
I wouldn't consider installing this extension until:
a) The developer lists a support site or other support / contact information, and;
b) Either retracts the WebExtension claim or provides a completely rewritten version of the addon that actually supports the claim made.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenHi,
the WebExtensions version (3.0) was available for a short time but it caused issues in terms of not being able to revert back, so I removed it until I decide what to do at this point.
Here's a screenshot of the whole process log:
I have uploaded the entire 3.0 source for you, if you would like to try it out:
In short, the whole process of migration to WebExtensions was kind of painful, and it's mostly because of AMO.
I have not yet decided what to do, so it's stagnating at this point. I am leaning towards starting a new extension for the WebExtensions branch, feel free to suggest something better.
As for the support, this project is a hobby project and I do not provide any support outside of reviews on this page, and as you see, it works.
Thanks for input.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's great and do what is suppose to do, but after that I'm unable to close the browser. It looses the focus, but not exiting. I have to wait for some time when that would be possible.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt appears to work, but after using it to "clear everything" and then open a new tab and going to a site where I was previously logged-in before "clearing everything", I find I am *still* logged in. So, at least cached passwords are not being cleared -- which is probably the most important thing one can do with a tool like this.
Also, it would be nice if the "success" notification disappeared all by itself after 15 or 20 seconds.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenCache has nothing to do with you being logged in, what you're looking for is clearing cookies. And I have no control over notification time, blame Firefox.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt does what it says; and it also allows to refresh the current page on clicking the button, which is great because it makes the whole process still faster.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternen'All the goodies will in next release!'....said the dev many moons ago.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenProgram works, but the icon disappeared. Have reinstalled, but still no icon.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen5 Stars
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis a excellent addon! No need to visit about:config if I want to clean my cache. Also, lately I had to press the Clean Now button multiple times in Firefox and it would only empty a few MB at a time. With Empty Cache Button this trouble is gone. Thank you :-)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI experienced some issues when developing wordpress based websites, specially for what is on visual editors like Visual Composer. Which is solved by deleting the cache. So this addon does the work in a single click. Thank you for sharing.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis a awesome plugin! Now I don't need to visit about:config if I want to clean my cache. It even cleans the extra image cache which firefox does not clean by default
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternendoesn't work
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenПрекрасная идея и работа. Самое главное - всё быстро и просто! Большое спасибо!
Great idea and work. Most importantly, everything is fast and easy! Thank you very much!