- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Marty, vor einem MonatI know this extension under Advanced Night Mode in Pale Moon. Apparently, this extension has been recompiled to XPI. In Pale Moon, the extension runs, but the results are not really thrilling. The core idea behind it is absolutely brilliant, but the implementation is not.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon firedoge, vor einem JahrBreaks a lot of sites.
I was looking for a resource-friendly alternative to Dark reader, but this addon broke the CSS of a lot of sites. I had to uninstall it again...
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Evan, vor 2 JahrenIt was a very nice experience and I would have preferred to continue using this add-on, if not for the issue that it changed all my background colors to white and it is irreversible.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon RedDwarf, vor 5 JahrenThis is an essential addon for the internet plague of white or light backgrounds. Unfortunately it stops multi threading and makes all the browsers that I have tried it on crawl to a stop with mind numbingly slow page load times.
I am currently using Cyberfox 52.9.1 with DBLT v0.6.8 the highest supported version. I prefer v0.5.14 because it allows the backgrounds of mozilla and addons pages to be altered but I thought that I would test with the latest supported version to see if multithreading would work, which it does not. No other addons installed so nothing else to blame but DBLT. Help->Troubleshooting Info shows whether multithreading is enabled/disabled.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13892648, vor 6 JahrenApp intercepts website's style sheet and reloads the website twice, slowing it down. While I appreciate being able to change the ubiquitous gray text to black, with today's css-driven design and perennial screen overlays, I frequently have to disable this app.