- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14312747, vor 21 TagenWorks pretty well. Plays a sound and opens a tab when firefox auto-updates the addon though, which is really jarring. I don't expect a plugin to randomly start making noise when it's not in use.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17437541, vor 4 MonatenThis extension worked way better in the past, i've came to use it again since a week with 10 tabs and i got a ton of false positive, and i just select one world like ( unavailable or a price tag ) always been a mac user, but it seems like something is wrong with these newer releases.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13445298, vor 2 JahrenIn 2022, I used Check4Change to help me monitor newly-listed tickets and price drops on tickets at StubHub. With this extension's help, I was able to snag a music concert ticket to my favorite singer of 2021, Gracie Abrams.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Krommenaas, vor 2 JahrenDoes what it does perfectly. I'm an author and use it to know when my sales figures update. Hearing the "Ch-ch-ch-changes" jingle is always a delight :)
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16826919, vor 2 JahrenGet notifications detailing "changes" on a webpage, but the 'new text' and 'original text' are identical. Have this same issue across multiple websites.
Signed up for VIP so I could receive email alerts, but if I turned on the notifications it just mailbombs my email with false alerts because it's detecting text changes that aren't occurring.
So far, developer has not returned emails.