- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13338034, vor 6 JahrenHello,
C4C is not the same addon as before it was updated for the new firefox version.
I use your addon but I found since your last updates the main functionality has been lost. See, I like to keep track of changes and used to save both text files on my hard drive and also have an open tab on my browser that would keep updating whenever a change was found. Now, that is gone and you only get the alert the moment the change happens and if you are not there sitting in front of your pc you will not know exactly when it happened, plus you can not keep track of further changes as it was before, as you will not know when each of the changes happened. Please tell me I am wrong and somehow I am missing something or how to use the updated version of the addon. Thank you
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13525955, vor 6 JahrenThe new version was on the beginning somehow annoying with the pop-up. But I get used to it. The addon is nearly perfect for me. And the pop-up can be removed if you click "Hide this dialog".
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Andrew Rose, vor 6 JahrenUsed to be great, but since v2, many more clicks are required to start a scan and, even worse, the Check4Change window now blocks the browser window such that it can't be used. This is a major regression.
It seems many other people are affected. You can install the old version right here at addons.mozilla.org by going to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/check4change/versions/
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13470854, vor 6 JahrenPLEASE change the interface to the way it was before 2.0! The new version blocks the window and it we can't see it. Also, it does not seem to be functioning well, and every time I want to monitor something I need to create a new "job". Before, with the contextual menu, my last used setting was already there, it was simple and fast. This version now takes a lot of clicks. This is a major step-back.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13460667, vor 6 JahrenI love this extension. I do some online work that only gets posted up sporadically. This extension means that I can get on with other things without missing out on jobs. It can be customised to exactly the amount of time I need which is better than other extensions that I looked at.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13460331, vor 6 Jahrenthe older version is so much better, in the tab, you could see, that anything is working, and now the window on the checking side is not to hide :(