- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14127557, vor 5 JahrenI'm sorry, when will developers stop insisting on such broad and blatant permissions... "Access your data for all websites"? Really, everyone downloading this extension wants to pass on all their usernames and passwords for the sites they're registered at, just for a free, cool add-on?
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14099006, vor 5 Jahren1. I couldn't customize the height of the search box or the height of the bookmark when I retrieved the bookmark, which made me feel bad.
2. It's strange that the split line is displayed as a blank line.
3. The theme of the bookmark box is best consistent with the theme of the bookmark column. I think the theme of the current Bookmark Box is flat, which means that it doesn't like it.
I'm looking forward to the new version becoming more beautiful and comfortable.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 10760194, vor 6 JahrenThis addon provides a powerful feature of showing the location of a bookmark that you find via search.
Since firefox has no such a build-in option this addon is crucial for effective bookmarks management.
And compared to its analogues, it works with new version of FF.
It is just great, I am glad we have it.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon DrMooBoo, vor 6 JahrenLove it.
Works well, looks grate!
Makes all the basics ways in book marking pages simple.
Everything is clear.
But you can easily customize everything in depth.
Advanced options are the same with most BMarking with Add-ONs.
to collect, file in personal organized way
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 11391270, vor 6 JahrenIs support for live bookmarks planned?
There was a little but very popular addon called LiveClick which improved Firefox live bookmark appearance. It was awesome, see here: https://addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-media/previews/full/54/54655.png
You could view all your feeds in a simple popup menu. Unfortunately, since Quantum this addon stopped working. No good alternative with the same GUI simplicity exists. All other RSS addons have their RSS feeds in a separate tab, which I consider bad GUI design since you have to open a separate tab then just to see if a new article is available.
This addon could have the potential to be a replacement for LiveClick if the developer added support for live bookmarks. At the moment live bookmarks are just shown as empty folders. But if you also support showing the entries, highlight feeds with new articles, show the number of unread articles etc. just as LiveClick, your addon would actually add some functionality not present in the Firefox default bookmark view and this would attract a lot of users who used LiveClick in the past.