- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon RedDwarf, vor 5 Jahrenv0.2.3 has disappeared somewhere for those who are using or have tried earlier versions without success. Fortunately I have managed to save it with FEBE in an earlier version of Firefox.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14393445, vor 5 JahrenI had high expectations. So downloaded and installed it.
Unfortunately it doesn't work, on my setup:
- macOS 10.14
- Firefox 63.0 (macOS)
When i click on the extension, a window (similar to the one of the screenshot) popsup, but it's empty except for a endlessly spinning wheel (Loading...)
Any idea why it's not working for me?
Thanks in advance for your reply
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon piecevcake, vor 5 JahrenDev, please spend 10 minutes on this review page responding to the reviews. Just "Fixed" and "Done" would do. ATM only the brave or foolhardy like me would install an addon with reviews stating so many issues. I saw immediately there are now options to view it in sidebar, browser window AND/OR pop-up - encouraging, what other issues have been fixed???
So far it is fantastic. Lots of extras.
Bulk validate is extremely useful to locate redundant bookmarks. (My firewall got very excited.)
Recently Bookmarked and recent tags not showing in Bookmarks menu, ?
Don't use RSS but this feature looks v useful.
One feature request - please outline or fill your default icon with blue or some other colour (not yellow which is bookmark search addon's colour. Fill showing current tab is bookmarked could be green? Nice touch having icon colour change for bookmarked tabs), to differentiate from ff native bookmark icon. TY
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14331321, vor 5 JahrenDoes not work at all on LG V20. Hard to believe that as complete a browser as firefox can't figure out an acceptable way to deal with bookmarks, even this addon is worthless. I have always hated firefox for this reason on PC. The mobile world needs at least one acceptable browser, maybe Vivaldi will finally get it right eventually. Firefox is the best mobile browser going even though it totally sucks.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14299908, vor 5 JahrenLooks like the latest version solves some of the problems that previous reviews have complained about. This extension now *is* a manager. Within the extension window you can now move bookmarks, rename bookmarks or open bookmarks. If the search window seems too small you can click the button in the upper right corner, which opens the bookmark manager tab at the current location in your search window. This extension is a good replacement for the "Go Parent Folder" extension that no longer works in newer versions of Firefox.
UPDATE: My one complaint is that when I add a bookmark it is not immediately displayed by this bookmarks manager. Instead I must switch back to Firefox bookmarks to confirm the bookmark was really added where I put it.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon bryanne, vor 5 JahrenI fear my thoughts are going to be redundant. Way SLOW actually I never got it to load. Simply trying to use import feature (one of the features that swayed me to give Firefox browser a try) repeatedly crashed. Never did get it done. Major disappointment even bigger waste of my time fiddling with it Kindle Fire HD8
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon blankon, vor 5 Jahrenamazing, briliant developer, beest on the market
!hi ff make it as ur default bookmark....
last but no least
make developer rich with ur donation, for his beautiful plugin