- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13884254, vor 6 JahrenThey are easy to understand. Please keep up the good work. When I take screenshots where will I find them? Yesterday was The first time I've used screenshots.THANK YOU.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13805277, vor 6 JahrenI was missing this desperately after Mozilla decided to cripple the most valuable Addons like "GoToParentFolder" and others. Thanks a lot.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13839232, vor 6 JahrenDoesn't work on Android Firefox 58.
No buttons in toolbar...
Webextension Interface opens through the menu, but it's stuck on loading...
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon syldub, vor 6 JahrenThis is a really powerful addon!
I installed this addon only because I need to be able to know in which folder my bookmarks are located (it is impossible to know using the Firefox standard bookmarks manager).
Before Firefox Quantum, we had the wonderful defunct extensions "Go Parent Folder" and "Show Parent Folder", but without these 2 addons, it is nearly impossible to manage bookmarks.
I have more than 5000 bookmarks.
Some enhancement suggestions:
- It would be great if the "Create new Directory" and "Delete this Bookmark" could be displayed in the context menu when clicking on a bookmark/folder.
- It would be great if the addon window could be resized. I often need to move bookmarks from one folder to another, and I have sometimes 10 subfolders... the bookmark is not easily manageable in this case (I have to struggle with scrollbars)! I know I can use the "Set as Root" feature, but in this case I can no more move the bookmark to another folder not located in the same folder hierarchy.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Bert, vor 6 JahrenI found this add-on when I was looking for a replacement for the "Show Parent Folder" add-on (which was removed/no longer works). I'm glad I gave "Bookmarks Manager..." a try despite the negative reviews, because it works extremely well as a replacement for "Show Parent Folder" (I'm running Firefox Quantum 58.0.02).
Granted, "Bookmarks Manager..." isn't 100% perfect yet -- it's a tad slow if your bookmarks collection is very large, and there are a few bugs that need to be ironed out (window resizing isn't working properly, and the add-on doesn't work if placed inside the "More Tools..." drawer), but the core functionality is there: if you search for a bookmark, this add-on will show its location inside your bookmark tree!