- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Nijaz Muratović, vor 3 Jahrenbetter than other bookmark extensions because allows automatic bookmark removal, and very fast and compact layout, just bad that some people may accidentally remove all bookmarks after finding dupes if they mark and delete all bookmarks, they have to know mark only but first or last should be used, but hopefully they backup bookmarks
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefoss, vor 3 JahrenWonderful.
No dangerous permissions.
I use it by clicking the star.
Then "mark all but first in each group".
Then, optionally, if I don't want it to touch some folders, f.e. SessionSync, I click "Select a folder to get ...".
Then "Unmark all from selected folder".
Optionally, repeat the last two steps.
Finally, I click "Remove marked bookmarks."
Thanks a lot for this :)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12598863, vor 3 JahrenWell, I had one job to do and Martin your tool did so simply! Thank you so much. Hours of work saved! I love the fact you haven't just thought of DUPES but also NON-Dupes! Thanks again
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16425003, vor 3 JahrenI had thousand duplicate bookmarks (was testing some sync app) and removed them with just 2 or 3 clics. Perfect sumum of efficiency !
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13535512, vor 3 JahrenSimple but a very powerful tool. It's also very intuitive despite the old school, no-nonsense GUI. Worked like a charm and saved me so much time. Thank you very much!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14619676, vor 3 JahrenI have been trying to delete over 3000 duplicate entries. I have spent over an hour an still had over 3000 left. Installed this app, clicked on three filters and gone! I now have a few over 300 entries in various folders. And all in less than 5 minutes including download and setup. One of the great filters allowed me to select the first item in each group. The duplicate data was presented in groups with similar/same associations. By selecting the fist in each group an delete all the other entries in that group some had 40+ entries of the same site. I did make a backup of my favorites before I hit the delete key.