- von Nogah7, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSuperb blocker of inappropriate content. The best I've seen without any need for manual settings. The password lock is nice but on FireFox it still is not capable of protecting itself from someone accessing the add-ons manager or by the 'Firefox refresh' through about:support or the 'Restart with add-ons disabled' from the 'Help' dropdown in the settings. The add-on also does NOT work in private-tabs. If the function in private tabs and security can be improved, this would easily top all as a complete package and no need to look elsewhere.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenHey,
In order for BlockSite to work in incognito mode on Firefox browser, you must enable it first 👻
1. Open the Firefox browser.
2. Right-click your BlockSite toolbar icon -> 'Manage extensions'.
3. Scroll down to 'Run in Private Windows' and click 'Allow'.
- von Jimbo, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenit disappears from my extensions after a few times opening firefox
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrHey Jimbo,
Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry about this.
We are not familiar with this issue and we'd like to look into it together.
Please contact us directly at blocksite.co/support-requests so we can help out 🙂
- von Danny, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice and simple, but for me it really needs a function to block the add-ons page of with a password, just like chrome.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14913431, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI loved this add-on, but it is currently not working. It keeps saying "The add-on could not be installed because it appears to be corrupt". Can you fix this?.
When I try and download the addon now it also says : "Download failed. Please check your connection."