- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17713019, vor einem MonatRecent update has broken layout of popup.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 21 TagenWe were not able to reproduce this bug, could you please add more information on what exactly is happening? If possible add more information in this ticket on github: https://github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/issues/2246
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Fady Anwar, vor 6 MonatenI had high hopes but this tool does not work as advertised! I purposefully visited sites full with ads with none captured!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenHello Fady, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunatelly we cannot collect all ads that are generated on webpages. Some websites are more successful than others. Google, Bing and search engines tend to usually collect many ads. Pages with lots of video ads can't be collected in the same unfortunately.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15275051, vor 3 JahrenUsed to be amazing and I support the idea behind it, but lately this extension does nothing, ads show up all the time on sites it used to work on. Hopefully they bring it back to working form.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16101702, vor 3 Jahrenthis extension used to be the best ad blocker extension , but lately ads started to show up in youtube so i switched to (uBlock Origin) and i never looked back.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16048248, vor 3 JahrenI'm really sad to have to give this a 1-star review because I support what it's trying to accomplish 110%. The problem is that it just completely fails at times to identify and block ANY ads on a webpage. I mean literally every single ad gets through and it's as if I had turned it off entirely.
I think this happens when you get to more than around 10,000 blocked ads. Some sort of bug occurs and you have a 50% chance of the add-on not working at all. Opening it on an offending page that is showing all ads shows Adnauseum thinks there are no ads on the site at all.
I'm going back to uBlock Origin but I will check back in a few months. Looks like everyone else is experiencing the same problems though.
Please put this on Github or something so we can file bug reports and check the source.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon WakeUp, vor 3 JahrenThe main issue of this addon is that it doesn't block all the ads that "uBlock Origin" blocks successfully (in spite of AdNauseam is based on uBlock Origin!).
Developers suggest users to report bugs for each site and add screenshots.
But the entire issues persists.
It makes the addon completely useless.
I would rather use uBlock Origin.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15048695, vor 4 JahrenThis add-on worked great for a while. It now blocks nothing. It indicates there are no ads and the pages are filled with ads.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15047738, vor 4 JahrenDoesn't even detect any ads. All content blocking settings are disabled, and this is the only extension I have. Nothing at all.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14789474, vor 4 JahrenABP killed most of ads, AdNauseam did not kill remaining ads, thus useless. Also did not prevent from asking to disable ad block.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14709471, vor 4 JahrenUnfortunately, don't work in browser running with user permissions (Users group in Windows not Admins). Don't see advertise and don't block it. In garbage.