- od uživatele ServerMind, před 2 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5Love this extension, does exactly what I was hoping it'd do. Was wondering if there would be an android version that we can look forward to in the foreseeable future?Unfortunately that's not up to me, it's up to the Firefox for Android developers to allow extensions access to bookmarks. Right now it's simply not supported by the Android browser itself.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13042614, před 2 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5I'm rating this 5/5 because it's awesome and mandatory these days.
Q1. Is it possible to add an option to hide the toolbar icon (and any other UI reference to this extension) if "Disable Private Bookmarks outside of private browsing" is enabled?
Q2. Or maybe it is possible to show the icon on the toolbar only in private window?
Thank you.Unfortunately Firefox does not allow extensions to do this. What you could do is remove the button yourself through the right click -> customize menu and access the extension through keyboard shortcuts. By default this is Alt+Shift+8.
- od uživatele CampFireMan, před 2 letyHodnocení: 5 z 5So far this plugin is great! THANKS YOU SIR. It behaves just as promised. Just some questions or ideas:
- Is there a keyboard shortcut for creating private bookmarks?
- When bookmarks unlocked in private Window they become visible in normal session (as long as private session is unlocked)
- ...- By default it is Ctrl+Shift+8, as mentioned in the description. You can customize this through Firefox' add-ons menu -> gear icon -> manage extension shortcuts.
- Yes that is true. While unlocked Private Bookmarks behave just like any other bookmark.
- Feel free to ask any further questions on the issue tracker (https://github.com/rharel/webext-private-bookmarks/issues)
- od uživatele Jimmyr3, před 3 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5Worked great but forgot to lock it before closing Firefox. Lost a couple hundred bookmarks the first day. Live and learn
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15290111, před 3 letyHodnocení: 4 z 5Great add on. However, all of a sudden my password doesn't work so I can't access any of the bookmarksApparently it's a rare bug that pops up under specific circumstances for some users. I have not yet been able to reproduce it on my end so unfortunately all I can advise is to export backups of your private bookmarks once in a while so you can restore them if you encounter this again. Thanks for the feedback.