- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13502344, před rokemDoes not work! Puts the bookmarks outside the private folder! Stupid min. password length (this is local, so put user in charge of how many chars their password is.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele ROGER2theMAX, před 2 letyUp until now my experience with Firefox has been right on target. I've tried other browsers in the past to my regret. I took a chance with Firefox because I support Google.Chrome in their unenviable task to bring some sort of order to the Internet. I was pleased to notice that Firefox plays an important role in this. In my dealings with Microsoft with the constant verification accounts you end up verifying the verification & when all is said & done by the time you think that you see the light at the end of the tunnel, Microsoft will say that you took too long to get the information that you will have to try again some other time. I call this type of cyber-bullying Microsoft's "DOG & PONY" shows, you literally become Microsoft's SLAVE.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15021515, před 2 letyWould almost be perfect if the private bookmark icon/badge would go invisible when not using private browsing (since that is the default, doesn't let you unlock unless using a private window) or have an option/setting for that.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Poppy, před 2 letyThe issue is that there's often a lag between opening Firefox and the extension loading, so for a few moments the private folder (and sometimes its content) is visible in Firefox's bookmarks sidebar, rendering the extension practically useless.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 11643916, před 2 letybookmarks are not deleted when I turn off the add-on
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele felis, před 2 letyDoesn't work on Firefox Developer 91.0b8. I checked the github page to submit an issue, but it seems like the project is dead and the developer is no longer responding to issues... I don't think this should have the "Recommended" tag as it's no longer being maintained.