- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Толстяк, před 12 dnyHey Danny Champ, you're a fool. Addons don't have access to your Mozilla Firefox profile. "Private Bookmarks" only puts your passwords locally on one device! )))
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Danny Champ, před 15 dnyThere may well be a private folder, hidden behind a password on my PC. However, on my linked phone and tablet, the sites are visible, WITH NO PASSWORD!! For anyone to see!!
I urge you not to use this addon
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele wgibbsw, před 2 měsíciThe shortcut to unlock the bookmarks doesn't work. I've checked in firefox and it's correctly assigned, it used to work but after a fresh install it's broken.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Timin Tablets, před 5 měsíciPrivate Bookmarks enables a special password-protected bookmark folder. Your private bookmarks are encrypted with your chosen password. This is not an online service, and you are in control of what data leaves your machine (if at all).
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele someone, před 6 měsícimy bookmarks got deleted for some reason... I have not used my bookmarks for a long time. Now that i wanted to use them they are all gone. Thank you very much...
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele HydrasWorld, před 7 měsíciBACKUP YOUR BOOKMARKS! I installed this, moved bookmarks into the private bookmarks area, then locked it. Came back the next day and unlocked it only to find all the private bookmarks EMPTY!
I had a backup, but if I hadn't all my private bookmarks would have been lost!
I use Firefox sync, and I read the description before installing and using it too.
The github issue tracker is full of issues and bugs. My advice, avoid, look elsewhere.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Panical, před rokemWas amazing but password no longer works! Edit: Lost my password AGAIN ~2 weeks later with my new bookmarks this is stupid! For some reason this time it seems to be because my previous password was under 8 characters, now it's asking for over 8 for some reason. Please fix this atrocity. It also asks for a number now. It's local you morons