- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17863550, před 8 měsíciHi, this addon is great, I just have one suggestion. When I go back to a certain tab after a few hours and it starts to load, after loading it doesn't show the latest version of the page, instead it seems like it was loading from the cache. If it is a web page with variable content, such as news, the latest content will not be seen until the page is manually refreshed. It would be good if it were possible to immediately load the latest version of the page by selecting a certain tab.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17862022, před 8 měsíciI thought I could use it to organize hundreds of opened tabs. Not only did it it fail to do that, it also irrevertebly closed all tabs when I was trying something out. That sucks hard!
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Sergio, před 8 měsíciAs far as I can see, this is just a glorified bookmarks tool (which we already have). Why bother to install an add on for something we already have? I hope someone designs a tab groups tool like the one in Chrome.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Emil, před 8 měsíciI've installed the add-on just yesterday and already enjoy having a tab group per project instead of an unsorted pile of tabs. It works really good so far.
Just one problem I had: when I created the first group and switched into it, I was unable to find a way to go back to the ungrouped tabs. Is there even any? I think there should be an explanation in the readme.
I'm glad there was a simple solution: the app offered to move the tabs into the current or a new group, so I just put the ungrouped ones in a group called "Default" for now.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13530010, před 8 měsíciAt start firefox this addon often not started correctly. I need manualy disable and enable it for work.
But if not see on this bug - addon is very nice.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele EFK, před 8 měsíciUpon clicking a tab group it opened a new window and closed the old, deleting all open tabs without a warning or a chance to restore them.
Then suddenly the created group was empty too.
Really unprofessional and annoying. Just stick to established UI-norms, what's so hard?
Drive4ik can't be voted down enough.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Bekohanfula, před 8 měsíci4.8.1 version. Activation used 15MB RAM (only RAM, not total memory.) Full page tab group manager is only presented in bright white. -- even though I followed the instruction for setting svg.context-properties.content.enabled . User browser configuration has no effect. Group management tab shows as constantly loading.