1 276 recenzí
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele RAWK, před 7 měsíciThis is by far the best tab manager I've ever used.
I'd request the ability to change the folder it records tabs in to whatever folder I designate: I don't want it in my bookmarks or in my downloads folder.
Also, another review claimed it didn't work on Linux. That is not true, at least on the couple of Linux machines I've used it on.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Hokage Master, před 7 měsíciThis extensions seems nice at first glance, but after using this extension for a while, I view it as being broken. When you open Firefox and you have a lot of tabs already open, you sometime get tab duplication. A lot of the tabs gets duplicated. It makes Firefox very slow to startup. It is unusable in Linux. When you open Firefox, the tabs load without any end. It loads forever and Firefox is unresponsive. So to summarize:
1) Tabs duplication bug
2) Very slow Firefox startup
3) Unusable in Linux, it simply does not work in Linux
I can't rate this extension more than 1.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele JohnnyFrust, před 7 měsíciCumbersome to use. Not intuitive. I thought maybe I could take a few open tabs out of several and group them. Sure, but now the rest of the tabs are gone unless I also group them. Essentially if you want to group, you have to group everything into groups or you're accessing your non-grouped tabs through a little dropdown. If that's not the case, it wasn't intuitive enough to figure out otherwise or would be efficient to use.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Pablo Sanchez, před 7 měsíciA must have if you like to organise your stuff.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17530236, před 7 měsíciboosts productivity. awesome tool. thanks a lot.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17445757, před 7 měsíciMy productivity has improved so much with being able to have different tab groups for work, personal, research, volunteer work, etc! Great way to get in the zone and not be distracted by other parts of your life.
I have had it crash a few times, but when I close firefox and reopen it, all my tabs are still there so it's not a big deal. Be aware that it makes backups in your Downloads directory (starting with STG); you can delete the old ones at any time or disable this in settings.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele nebulaad, před 7 měsíciTakes a bit of learning to figure out, but once you're comfortable using it, it's great! Love that it hides the tab group you're not using: less temptation to switch tasks.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Mister loosenut, před 7 měsíciIt's been great up until recently - I'm having the same problem other users are reporting, in that tab groups disappear when restarting Firefox. I can click on the Tab Groups button and select a group and they will reappear, but my pinned tabs are missing. Needs an update, I think. Last update was 9 months ago at the time of this writing.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17522627, před 7 měsíciThe idea is nice, but I feel misled. It said it "works like chrome's" but the one in chrome collapses and opens with a simple click. I feel like once I have a tab in a group I better not hope I can access it ever again. Clicking on the link just make the page refresh. Again, not cool to claim it's "like chromes" when it really isn't
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17520285, před 7 měsíciIt is a little bit buggy. Sometimes tabs will open multiple times and make huge mess.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17517349, před 8 měsíciPut all my tabs into a group, restarted firefox, the group no longer exists.
STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR TABS!!!
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele mico, před 8 měsíciworks well, feels like using safari tab groups sidebar