- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 18131606, před měsícemThe extension doesn't support pinned tabs, which is what I was hoping to use it for. I have a lot of different groups of pages that I use for different projects, and pinned tabs are common in my workflow.
I was hoping I would be able to create different group of pinned tab (e.g. a group for work tabs, a group for personal tabs and a group for x other project), but I can't.
Another small nitpick is that all of the icons are near black, which makes them hard to read over dark mode theme.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Kwetsh, před měsícemStellar extension. Chromium based browsers tab group functionnality pales in comparison. This has been single-handedly maintaining me on firefox for years.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Synectome, před měsícemDoesn't seem to work on latest firefox on windows 11. I'm able to add tabs to groups easily, but there is no way to open those tabs again. I go to hidden tabs and see all of my groups mashed into one area - and clicking on the group simply opens and closes it within a fraction of a second. Broken functionality.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Gakuran, před měsícemThis add-on is really great. It serves its functionally very well. I just wish there was a visible indicator for discarded tabs at all times. It's quite bothering having to open this add-on's menu every time I wanna remember if some tab was discarded. Otherwise, it's pretty great, and I'm thankful it exists! <3
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele tn5421, před 2 měsíciI am docking a star for the shortcuts sometimes being finicky, but otherewise an excellent extension. Vivaldi spoiled me on workspaces/tab groups and now I can't live without them.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Eric, před 2 měsíciDoesn't seem to work. Firefox 113.0.2. Ubuntu 18.04.6. When adding tabs to groups, it just hides them and when attempting to unhide one, it just opens and rehides the tab immediately.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Justin N, před 2 měsíciThis is pretty well an essential add-on. Who doesn't have a bunch of various tabs they need to open for specific activities. For example, to do your banking, to search for best hotels, to search for best pricing. This add-on lets you set up commonly used groups of tabs and does an excellent job keeping things straight forward and simple. THANK YOU for a great add-on.
*** The one thing I did notice is that when loading Simple Tab Groups for Firefox on a Mac is that the Simple Tab Groups gets buried and as a result, you can't find the STG icon. Search in your bookmarks, it's there. Then drag it to a visible part of your bookmarks bar. Next, right click and click Pin To Toolbar. There, the icon appears !
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Ricky Bennett, před 2 měsíciAfter installing, the icon doesn't show up in the icon bar. Firefox reports tabs hidden with no way to get to them. Uninstalling since this is useless!
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14243811, před 2 měsíciA few years ago Firefox had Simple Tabbed Groups (it was wonderful) and then Mozilla changed the Firefox code to be modern/more secure but it ended Add-ons like the old Tabbed Groups. That upset me I lost 4-5 tabbed groups with a total 81 links, just gone. Over the years I looked in the Add-ons for a replacement for Simple Tabbed Groups but nothing until recently. I looked at this Add-on and I said No, it can't be, but yes it is. I do not know if it is the same coder but thank you. I've got 3 groups and growing.