1 339 recenzí
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15585716, před měsícemExtension closed all tabs except few I put in a group, so I must find other tabs in history. I couldn't find a way to restore closed tabs. Thanks, but no thanks...
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Kurt, před měsícemEdit: My last review was an error I made... I found out, that under specific circumstances the data either of Tree Stye Tab (-> TST) or Simple Tab Groups (-> STG) can become corrupt, which makes them behave "strange". I assume it was STG, which caused the issue, because when deleting a few big, but useless groups they shown further strange effects, which vanished after deleting them completely.
Forget my 3-Star-Rating, and my apologies!
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Alexander A., před měsícemQuick suggestion: could you please add a feature to unload tabs from a group that has been inactive for X amount of minutes?
Other than that, great add-on! Loving it!
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Kurt, před měsícemThere's a rare incompatibility with Tree Style Tabs (->TST).
When saving a session in Simple Tab Groups (->STG), the tree structure of TST get lost completely and as a result the stucture is gone.
This happens on :
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/102.0
OS Linux 6.1.0-7-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.20-2 (2023-04-08)
and is a quite new problem.
Unfortunately I have no real idea how to check, which of both AddOn's produce the "error"...
Does anybody have an idea?
BTW... the rating will be reset after solving the issue, because I know STG since a long time now and used it many times... sometimes in the past though it came to my attention, rhat there were some incompatibilities from time to time - that's why I post this message here and in TST.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Elvanos, před měsícemThis whole extension is a bit tricky to use as it is "rough around the edges" quite a bit in multiple regards and the menus look like crap. However, once you figure out how it actually works and how to use it, then it becomes very effective and pretty awesome.
In all honestly: The real issue of it is not the lack of functionality, but the bloat of extra functionality in the multiple setting-menus, right-click menus and so on, because most of those features are entirely useless to 99% users of this, but can confuse the hell out of new users.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele MB, před měsícemHorrible. I created a new group and it closed all my existing tabs. Originally, I thought I did something wrong, but many other reviewers had the same experienc. An add-on shouldn't be doing surprises like that.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Dom2, před 2 měsíciUtilise depuis plusieurs année sans soucis. Toutefois depuis v5.1 l'affichage du conflit avec "tab session manager" est très pénible (quelque fois deux fenêtres à fermer) un pop up aurait peut être suffit.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele FinalFate, před 2 měsíciExcellent extension; essential for anyone that gets easily overwhelmed and/or likes to separate their tabs by topic or workflow.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Carlos Augusto, před 2 měsíciWorks fine, but it still sucks that Firefox doesn't have a native tab grouping feature....
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17866297, před 2 měsíciI tried numerous suggestions but could not even get this to work so uninstalling
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Dark Vicky, před 2 měsíciGreat for organization, but not fully compatible with multi-account containers and sometimes is glichy.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17863550, před 2 měsíciHi, this addon is great, I just have one suggestion. When I go back to a certain tab after a few hours and it starts to load, after loading it doesn't show the latest version of the page, instead it seems like it was loading from the cache. If it is a web page with variable content, such as news, the latest content will not be seen until the page is manually refreshed. It would be good if it were possible to immediately load the latest version of the page by selecting a certain tab.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele yuh, před 2 měsíciNot the type of groups feature that chrome has, still leaves the tab bar messy and crowded.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17862022, před 2 měsíciI thought I could use it to organize hundreds of opened tabs. Not only did it it fail to do that, it also irrevertebly closed all tabs when I was trying something out. That sucks hard!