- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Ein Benutzer, před 3 dnyFunctionally working, but intransparent w.r.t. behavioral details especially when restoring a group.
What is really stupid and borderline insane is the folder-spam where the extension starts to write backups into the download folder. Imagine other applications would do this by default - your download folder would be a crowded mess with thousands of files spamming everywhere.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Kurt, před 21 dnyThere's a rare incompatibility with Tree Style Tabs (->TST).
When saving a session in Simple Tab Groups (->STG), the tree structure of TST get lost completely and as a result the stucture is gone.
This happens on :
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/102.0
OS Linux 6.1.0-7-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.20-2 (2023-04-08)
and is a quite new problem.
Unfortunately I have no real idea how to check, which of both AddOn's produce the "error"...
Does anybody have an idea?
BTW... the rating will be reset after solving the issue, because I know STG since a long time now and used it many times... sometimes in the past though it came to my attention, rhat there were some incompatibilities from time to time - that's why I post this message here and in TST.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Dom2, před měsícemUtilise depuis plusieurs année sans soucis. Toutefois depuis v5.1 l'affichage du conflit avec "tab session manager" est très pénible (quelque fois deux fenêtres à fermer) un pop up aurait peut être suffit.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele yuh, před 2 měsíciNot the type of groups feature that chrome has, still leaves the tab bar messy and crowded.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13530010, před 2 měsíciAt start firefox this addon often not started correctly. I need manualy disable and enable it for work.
But if not see on this bug - addon is very nice.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17833821, před 2 měsíciI started using this after swapping from Vivaldi and looking for an alternative to their tab-grouping for firefox browsers. It's solidly alright, I like a lot of the functionality, especially banking and private groups. However, sometimes when restarting tabs will disappear. Not all of them, just a few. For example, I had several zillow listings open in a real-estate group, as well as some other sites, and after restart all zillow tabs were gone. Not a huge issue, but very inconvenient. I haven't found a throughline reason for which ones disappear and why, but this does happen on basically every restart.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Ra, před 4 měsíciThe extension (ver 18.104.22.168) on latest Firefox update (109.0.1) on Macosx (11.7.2) is broken. Its preventing all other extensions from functioning. As soon as I disable this extension all other extensions work.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Lucky_B, před 4 měsíciOpening tabs in a group opens a new window and your current window disappears???
You can get it back but why even have it operate this way?
I want to create groups of tabs within a SINGLE window that I can expand and shrink as the new chrome feature does.
Thanks, it's on it's way.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele SandraK, před 4 měsíciIt is fantastic and a lifesaver and I can't live without it. But the fact that it can't deal with firefox restarts and the nuisance it causes fixing it after is enough to dock it two starts. :(
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Violet Kurtz, před 5 měsíciOverall helpful, but with a massive flaw in that it randomly moves tabs out of their groups and into the "other tabs" section. Will often do this in the middle of browsing, not even on startup. What's the point of an extension for organizing tabs if it deletes your organization at random? Just a few minutes ago it moved over 60% of my tabs out of their groups and into the "other tabs" section.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele mz2007, před 5 měsíciThis add -on is great but either does not work at all or after some time - this is how it is impossible to work - please improve - help me
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele elliexm83, před 7 měsíciVery helpful since firefox does not have a native tab grouping feature that complements containers. However, tabs are duplicated all the time when you do something such as closing a private tab while non-private tabs are still open. Very annoying.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13883959, před 8 měsíciReally good for organizing tabs, but when you have many tabs stashed or organized it will be very VERY slow to show them when you go to settings. I had to remove the extension because of that.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Max, před rokemPromettente, se non fosse che metà delle volte quando apro Firefox mi fa un casino e mi mette tutte le schede dei gruppi in una sola finestra. (io sono abituato ad avere almeno due finestre aperte durante la navigazione, sarà questo il problema?)
Meglio ricordarsi di fare un backup ogni volta alla chiusura di Firefox e ripristinarlo quando ti ritrovi un casino di schede all'apertura...
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14083446, před rokemMoves to another group when opening the first tab in the group in the container.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17236185, před rokemworks great untill you open another window.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Ryan, před rokemI love this addon... except for the bug where every time there's a new firefox update the extension breaks until the browser is restarted - and then having to restore from backup because the extension loses all the groups..
I hope this gets fixed in the future. Attempted to reach out to dev but without the ability to create a debug file (extension won't let you save it).. not much can be done(?)
Good work regardless, this kind of functionality should really be baked into the browser by default.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele kenanunkesti, před 2 letySometimes clicking on groups does something stupid by moving the active group to the clicked group. There is an error :(
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele jj, před 2 letyI LOVE the concept of this, and it can be great to keep my several open webpages organized. However, I have a few issues so could someone comment?
Today after restarting PC ALL my groups were ALPHABETIZED which I did NOT do, NOR could I find a way to do that. No, this app does NOT auto update. Is somebody messing with my PC?
Also, my bookmarks are being duplicated. I put them in Folder A, if I come back to the tab later it reverts to the STG folder name it's in, then I bookmark it again. If I leave it alone again for a while, then I go back not remembering if I bookmarked it or just to be sure I did, then it says "remove 2 bookmarks" and on sites I use a lot it said "remove 40 bookmarks" and I'm getting really annoyed because it looks like I'm missing some I know I saved, so it's like it's running out of room. I find bookmarks duplicated even when I did NOT do it. Maybe that's a separate issue?
I need help figuring this out... Please..
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Lillian, před 2 letyNeeded to hop onto Firefox while Chrome was being a bitch, and this add-on allowed me to replicate Chrome's groups... somewhat. How to switch between groups took a bit of getting used to, and it's more helpful in some areas (i.e. creating groups) and less in others (quickly switching between groups). That alone would be a 4-star rating, but what drops it down is the difficulty of organizing tab groups in the groups tab. I can only organize it alphabetically, so I have to go through some hoops if I want my groups in a particular order, which is fairly annoying. All in all, a helpful add-on, if not exactly what I was hoping for.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Kougeru, před 2 letyoverall good but some minor issues exist such as problems with FB groups not being saved properly. Also the backup feature is completely broken. it ignores \ entirely so it keeps making new folders on the desktop instead of bakcing up where I want it to. been doing this all year
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele harl windwolf, před 2 lety- it completely destroys the parent/child/sibling tree structures managed by Tree Style Tab
- it's rather slow and rigid compared to the panorama view that was possible before FF 57
- there seems to be no way to quickly ungroup / separate tabs without defining a new group
- i think that it could be a lot more minimalistic and faster at its core, and at the same time more intuitive and flexible when needed