- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12878618, před měsícemHodnocení: 1 z 5Started activating Relay, then saw how much of my system it wants access to. Tried to delete Relay and/or its access permissions but can't tell now to do that.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před měsícemIf you need to remove the add-on, try the steps here? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons If you want to delete your FXA try this? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-delete-my-firefox-account
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14944912, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5too bad that it changes email input box layout ; for a web developer it is really annoying
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17353527, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Works good. Integration in email fields sometimes breaks the aesthetic. Like the floating label fields: https://getbootstrap.com/docs/5.0/forms/floating-labels/
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14735966, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Breaks the login form at https://internetbank.otpbank.hu/auth/bejelentkezes
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13340920, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5This extension made it impossible to login to a website that gives you the option to use a username OR email address. If using a username it makes your password invisible to the website. I uninstalled this extension.
Send me an email address and I'll send a screenshot.
As you'll see, the password box is filled in and the error message says "Can't be blank".
I believe that the presence of the relay icon is interfering with text in the password box.
I had been trying to login most of the day and having this problem. Brighteon is upgrading their site and I think the icon is viewed as a security risk, or somehow causing the password to not be visible.
This problem only started since Brighteon's upgrade and this was never an issue until today.See if it helps to disable the in-page icon in the settings panel. Toggle the "Show the Relay icon in email fields on websites" setting OFF.
Hi would you be willing to let us know what website(s) you're seeing this issue on and we can take a look? Please feel free to edit your comment or you can file an issue in our github repo: https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay-add-on/issues