- od uživatele Testudo, před 8 hodinamiHodnocení: 4 z 5It works, but only manually through your own account. Maybe something is blocked?! Clicking the Relay icon in the symbol bar shows nothing and when you click on the settings icon nothing happens. Email field loading endless but right click on it contains new options and works.
- od uživatele Grzegorz, před 4 dnyHodnocení: 4 z 5Since I started using Firefox Relay on some websites login and email are displayed incorrectly (cropped or covered by another text) or aren't displayed at all.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14177500, před 12 dnyHodnocení: 4 z 5Me gustaría que también eliminaran los trackers como lo hacen el sistema implementado por duckduckgo.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13261865, před 23 dnyHodnocení: 4 z 5I am using it. The developer's suggestion worked: I enabled the collecting of data and it saved the accounts. I especially appreciate the other extension that blocks Facebook tracking, and use this especially for sites that have Facebook tracking anyway. MY CREDIT UNION has a Facebook tracker. None of my complaints to them has worked; I have been busy with plans to contact some of my good senators and representatives.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 23 dnyHi on your Relay dashboard (https://relay.firefox.com/accounts/profile/)can you please go to your settings (click the account icon) and confirm if the following option is selected: "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your masks are created and used."? This should ensure that these are saved on the server.
- od uživatele Frank, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5The relay service is great. The functionality of the add-on could be improved. Main gripe: collision between the relay and my password manager on email fields.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17353527, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Works good. Integration in email fields sometimes breaks the aesthetic. Like the floating label fields: https://getbootstrap.com/docs/5.0/forms/floating-labels/
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14735966, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Breaks the login form at https://internetbank.otpbank.hu/auth/bejelentkezes
- od uživatele wolfgang8741, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5A welcome email relay service which may improve tracing down data breach origins, but a usability issues exists where premium subscribers using the Firefox extension and selecting "Generate Alias" generates not with the subdomain at this time which is the only reason to remove a star from an otherwise five star extension.
While the primary objective of the relay may be privacy, use cases such as data breach and contact information resale tracing are possible with these custom email aliases. Being able to track which site a custom alias is associated means being able to trace a breach or sale to the original account. (I'm not as concerned with privacy with subdomain use as I am excited about traceability of data sharing origins)Hi wolfgang8741, thank you for the kind review and the feedback. For the subdomain aliases, they're really great because they're is no need to have the add-on actually generate them, you can easily create them on the fly. For example if you're on your favorite music streaming site you can just type in for the email firstname.lastname@example.org and emails will start flowing through to that alias. Or if you're on a news site you could do email@example.com. We created the subdomain feature for convenience in creating an alias, especially in person or when you're on a mobile app and don't have easy access to the add-on. We do encourage you to use random generated aliases as much as you can though, as a randomly generated alias has a lot more privacy benefits. Thank you!