- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15241245, před 4 letyno new functions (for example export in different formats), visual/selection lag .
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele firefoxtrot, před 4 letyWhen selecting tabs, it opens them. It never did this before, how to select without opening the tab?
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Kylde, před 5 letyFirefox 58.02, TST 2.4.17 installed, and I get NO extra tab options at all in the tab-bar's context menu after installing this?
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13637387, před 5 letyI've tried finding a way to contact the "maker" but I cant. Could anyone help me? I found the option to print multiple (selected) tabs on this add-on but when I press print nothing happens. It would be great to be about to do this considering Universal Print no longer works with the new updates. If anyone can help me please E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Juanka Hula, před 6 letyGreat addon but sadly the developer does not want to spend time on improving the addon more than what is useful for him. So expect limited usability specially if you don't install tree style tab addon made by the same author.
He is looking for contributors though so if anyone knows how to code and wants to help add the features needed he is open to that on github.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Deepak, před 6 letyGreat add-on that was fantastic pre Firefox 57, post that major update a lot of features like multiple tab selection have ceased to work. Hope the developer will be able to address the same at some point of time..
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Laura Seabrook, před 6 letyI liked the ability to save multiple tabs as bookmarks however this would be a lot more useful if the user could define a root folder under which these were saved and maybe also be able to enter a name for the sub-folder those tabs are saved to.
Currently sets of saved tabs are saved under "Other Bookmarks". A user defined location would all for the possibility of placing that within the Bookmarks Toolbar (or where ever else the user wants) which would be easier to select if you have the toolbar showing. Or, even if you don't want it in the toolbar, being able to set the location and name of the root folder would make it clearer what's in it, like changing it to "Saved Tab Sets", or whatever.
And a user defined name is just an extra convenience, especially if all the the tabs saved have names that aren't helpful or don't indicate their content. These can be renamed later by editing bookmarks, yes, but being able to name them meaningfully when saved removes the need later.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele little boy62, před 6 letyGreat addon with webext compatibility...
But... The Tab Move function no longer exists.
Will it be in features?