- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 5991887, před rokemIt's a great addon but there is an issue with actually keeping it on my browser. After I reboot my PC or shut it down for the night, I go back to my browser and I notice that the addon has managed to uninstall itself. I don't know if it's my browser or the addon but I find this extremely annoying.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před rokemThat sounds like an issue with the browser.
This article may help: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1136809 .
If not, please create a ticket at support.malwarebytes.com.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16290478, před rokemIt is OK, it is bad at ad blocking, but I think that is acceptable for now... Malwarebytes is an antivirus, an I think It should be treated as one:
Malwarebytes please focus efficiency(low PC resources consumption) and security(because this is what this has been installed for.) and also remove what is not needed, keep it at minimum, I do not need a graph which does not fit in the vertical rectangular tab bar for extensions content from Firefox. just add an link for statistics so it drives me to an web page with all the info, and advanced configurations of the extension.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele edik, před rokemПроверил, блокирует страницы и ссылки с троянами и другим вредным ПО. Здоровья разработчикам! НО! В поисковой строке сайта интернетмагазина не переходит по выпадающим ссылкам предлагаемого товара:(
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16914185, před 2 letyThis has been a good extension for a long time.. Lately though, when ever i go to youtube.com, the little hit counter on the extension's icon just keeps counting up and up. It started doing this recently. Not sure if it's an issue with the extension, youtube, or firefox, but the extension does not display this behavior on the chrome version of the extension.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele dp123, před 2 letyThis extension is not bad, it has protected me from many trackers and viruses, but I would like to know why, when I arrive on a page or a website, the square at the top of the extension icon is red for a second or less, and then turns grey again sometimes? Does this mean that there is a virus on the page? Because when I click on the extension, no virus seems to be detected. Is this a bug? A false positive? Or is there really a virus? I'm quite confused by this detail, that's what pushed me to write this review and my my four-star rating.
Edit: 2/04 Thank you for your answer! I went to the website in question.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 2 letyHi there!
I understand your concern, and that does seem like a small visual bug.
From the details provided here I don't have reason to believe you have a virus.
We would be interested in taking a look at the bug though. If you have time please visit support.malwarebytes.com and submit a ticket with a screenshot and steps to recreate this bug.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Dan Werlinger, před 2 letyPretty impressive extension overall. It is the only security extension that I have found so far that protects against trackers/ads, PUP's, malware, and scams. On one website alone it blocked 478 Ads/trackers, no joke. The reason for only giving 4 stars is that I wished it communicated with my Malwarebytes desktop application as well. As far as I can tell it does not. When the browser extension says it blocked malware I wished it showed up in my desktop applications protection results as well to show an overall security posture result that Malwarebytes is providing me. Overall very impressive I recommend.