- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17770673, před 7 hodinamiIt's not working and I CAN'T GET TECH SUPPORT. SuperAntiSpyware is picking up 40-50 tracking cookies daily on this computer and only 1 or 2 on my other laptop -- both with the same Malwarebytes and Firefox software.
Followup to your followup:
I have both apps on both computers, so that can't be the problem. On the computer in question I don't get the Mozilla logo on the bar at the top -- but I do get it on the other computer. And on the second computer, the M shows how many intrusions it's blocking.
I sort of solved my problem by uninstalling Microsoft Edge, which I don't use anyway. Most of the tracking cookies were going into files with "Edge in the name.
You may have a problem with Microsoft trying to place cookies and bypassing Malwarebytes browser blocker.... Just a thought.
Anyway, very disappointed in the lack of problem-specific access to a qualified Malwarebytes tech.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 2 hodinamiIf SuperAntiSpyware is a desktop app, it probably operates on the Network driver layer. Since Browser Guard is operates at the browser layer, if my assumption is correct, SuperAntiSpyware would get access to block first. Which might be why you see so many blocks from it and not Browser Guard.
I'm sorry for the delay in getting tech support, but it sounds like we need more details than I can gather here.
Please reach out https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13494739, před 7 měsíciKept getting multiple popups from Malwarebytes trying to get me to subscribe to a paid service. Finally the addon interfered with my email and ability to get online. I tried to uninstall the Malwarbytes software but kept getting 'wait for other program to uninstall' message. But I wasn't trying to uninstall any other program. Finally after opening in safe mode - the computer very sluggish the entire time - I was able to uninstall. After rebooting a couple of times in normal mode things finally got back to normal. Whether a but or a deliberate attempt to compel purchase, this program is terrible. Does it make your computer safer? I don't know, but if the computer won't run, what's the difference?
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 6 měsíciHi there, I'm sorry you had this experience.
Though, this appears to be a problem not with Browser Guard but with the Malwarebytes Desktop Application.
What you experienced is not the intended experience, please visit support.malwarebytes.com to hook up with the appropriate folks to get this resolved.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele xcheat, před 7 měsíciMalwarebytes used to be good I just dont know what happen :*(
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12060879, před rokemDas Add-On schreibt mir ständig Code in meine Website, wenn ich sie editiere. Und zwar diesen hier: "div id=“malwarebytes-root“/div". Ich musste die eckigen Klammern entfernen, sonst wird der Code nicht veröffentlicht.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Rik, před rokemNot fit for purpose. Tons of false positive just to show off. Website blocked as trojans without saying where is exactly the trojan. This kind of companies should be sued for damaging companies! :-(
PS: same URL on VirusTotal is reported as safe by all the 93 scanners, including Malwarebytes that is probably another engine.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před rokemHi Rik! Thanks for your valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear you had this experience. If you'd like our web protection team to look into this, please get in touch on https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or add your comment to https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/122-false-positives/
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16973682, před 2 letyNot good a lot of missed ads , doesn't block pop-ups get ADGUARD instead had no misses with it so far blocks everything malwerebytes claims to block and more
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Eric Renfro, před 2 letyThis extension is known to abusively block hundreds of gTLDs from it's creation.
Google "Malwarebytes blocked TLD" and you'll see numerous reports of this and requests to get whitelisted specifically.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele marcelg, před 2 letymaybe is good, but don't keep my desired fake positives for me, it ask everytime i enter a page that i know is safe for my, i will avoid itThanks a lot for your feedback, Marcel! We'd like our Browser Guard team have a look at this for you. Could you get in contact with them on support.malwarebytes.com? Thank you!
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13443465, před 2 letyFor some reason, this addon started to instantly cancel any image downloads. I could work around this but it was easier just to disable the add on.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15109409, před 3 letydepreciated. malwarebytes moved to the dark side. block lists that were used by tens of millions are now proprietary thanks to these guys
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Kelsie, před 3 letyUnfortunately the second I installed this my internet went to hell, it slowed all the web pages down and no YouTube video would load, just said there was an error. It's a shame as I've used Malwarebytes to protect my computer for years (I highly recommend that protection 5/5 there) and I love their products but the browser add on just didn't work for my laptop. I uninstalled and my webpages went back to normal.Thank you for taking the time to review our application. If you're having problems with Browser guard we would like to help. Could you get in touch with us using this link? support.malwarebytes.com
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15769768, před 3 letyInstallation did not get tothe EULA but appears to be installed. How did it get installation process get to the EULA to be agreed to, when that EULA did not even get displayed? It did however display the "click on Malwarebytes icon at top right in firefox" then stopped t that point with the display of "Sorry, we can't evaluate this type of page." and then stops installation without even getting to the EULA. The progress bar also stops attthe one third pointThank you for taking the time to review our application. If you're having problems with our application we would like to help. Could you get in touch with us using this link? support.malwarebytes.com
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele CBK, před 3 letyJust started interfering with my image and other downloads a few days ago. Otherwise good add on. Until you fix this problem ASAP you're going to get more negative reviews for this issue team... FIX IT NOW PLEASE.