- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele dopeydragon, před 2 měsíciI would not even consider traveling to a site without Ghostery leading the way. Yes, there are a few, very few, sites I command Ghostery to trust, but for the most part I rely on Ghostery, Mozilla, their VPN and any article from them that I read to make me a smarter user. My friends have been hacked. So far my "ghost" has my back!
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13195214, před 2 měsíciGhostery can be better if devs can allow user can add custom filter to ghostery and also allow user create thier own ads block list
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele erovb, před 2 měsíciAmigable,ligero y muy seguro; por lo tanto una add-ons extensión muy recomendable e indispensable para una saludable navegación en red y nube.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17970086, před 2 měsíciThey sell your data. And you don't even need it between Ublock and Firefox's Enhanced Tracking Protection.
Ghostery is committed to protecting your privacy!
The article you mention is from 2013 and refers to a time where Ghostery was owned by Evidon. In 2017, Evidon sold Ghostery to Cliqz GmbH, a German company which amongst other things developed the privacy search engine now owned by Brave. Ghostery GmbH is an independent brand and company located in Munich, Germany.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele IronicK, před 2 měsíciHas worked well for me. Tools such as this that protect your privacy online are increasingly important.