Recenze doplňku Forget Me Not - Forget cookies & other data
Forget Me Not - Forget cookies & other data od Lusito
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Cyuonut, před rokemThis extension used to be great, but after the author iced it (https://github.com/Lusito/forget-me-not/issues/288), and later, when the extension started causing problems with cookies / local storage for all sites (by itself or in combination with some other extension), I had to remove it. Hopefully there will be a return some day.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Termie , před 2 letyuntil now I´ve used "Cookie Quick Manager" which sadly seems not getting any further development. So I´ve switched to "Vergiss mein nicht" since a few weeks, and on the whole it´s an easy to use, innovative AddOn.
But something is nevertheless going wrong here, bc every few days some with "[N]ever" protected cookies and their stored website-data are gone and I can input every website-specific stuff once again. Any possible other, auto-erasing possibilites, cache-cleaner etc. are disabled here.
With "Cookie Quick Manager" that -never- happened, secured cookies were reliable stored over -months- there. So I´m clueless and not really happy with this AddOn right now. :(
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15434817, před 3 letyDoes not clean cookies from some sites. Heavier than others 1.9 MB vs 700KB, Needs a lot Permissions
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Clemens Ratte-Polle, před 3 letyVergiss Mein Nicht - Vergiss Cookies und mehr:
Option: Delete Cookies an Tab Close ?
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele iamjaydear, před 4 letyThere are a lot of settings and I did my best to be logical when I went through them. Most importantly I assumed that if I mark expressions "Never" they will not be deleted. Not so unfortunately. I keep getting messages at the bottom of FF that so and so cookie has been deleted, even though I marked them NEVER. That is a major nuisance, so I've had to disable it for now.Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review. If your cookies gets deleted, it's most likely a misconfiguration. To get to the bottom of this, you can visit your website, then open the add-on popup and click on the book icon to open the cookie inspector. There you should be able to see what rule-type would be applied for the cookies of your website. If you need more help, please visit https://github.com/Lusito/forget-me-not/issues/
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15243084, před 4 letyNon functional (no icon anywhere but a pop-up message showing)What Firefox Version are you using? Is the add-on listed in your add-ons list (see firefox menu -> add-ons).
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15109409, před 4 letyDoes not clear Service Workers on domain change; did not remove localstorage, nor all third party cookies on domain change in my testing.
COME ON FIREFOX, please improve your APIS to allow us to inject, modify, and remove all forms of storage!Clearing service workers is sadly not possible on domain change. That is a limitation in the Web-Extension interface. Beware of the term localstorage. Firefox shows items as "storage" in the settings even if they are "indexeddb" for example. What third-party cookie setting have you used? Try visiting http://github.com/lusito/forget-me-not for better support about issues.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele KИIGHTMARE, před 4 letySeems like a very good addon for what it can do, but I found the interface to be a little overwhelming. I needed something simpler.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele jowwww, před 5 letycant use mouse for clicking on loading websites, even already loaded. disabled it and web works. It uses a lot of CPU power because of all action it records and controls. a bit to much -using *another program* and web works. Idea for program is good but it must be more optimized (mem leak and algo)
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13817085, před 5 letyjust beginnning
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 5 letyCould you help me improve the add-on by telling me what you are missing or what's not working as expected? Thanks :)