- od uživatele Termie , před 21 dnyHodnocení: 3 z 5until now I´ve used "Cookie Quick Manager" which sadly seems not getting any further development. So I´ve switched to "Vergiss mein nicht" since a few weeks, and on the whole it´s an easy to use, innovative AddOn.
But something is nevertheless going wrong here, bc every few days some with "[N]ever" protected cookies and their stored website-data are gone and I can input every website-specific stuff once again. Any possible other, auto-erasing possibilites, cache-cleaner etc. are disabled here.
With "Cookie Quick Manager" that -never- happened, secured cookies were reliable stored over -months- there. So I´m clueless and not really happy with this AddOn right now. :(
- od uživatele mecki78, před 8 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5The AddOn is okay but Cookie AutoDelete is better as it allows you to configure these kind of settings per domain. E.g. for one domain I want to have cookies and cache deleted when I leave it, for another one just cookies but not cache and so on. Here you can only make rules when a domain is cleaned but what is cleaned is the same for all domains and so this add-on only works for simple use cases.
- od uživatele iamjaydear, před 2 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5There are a lot of settings and I did my best to be logical when I went through them. Most importantly I assumed that if I mark expressions "Never" they will not be deleted. Not so unfortunately. I keep getting messages at the bottom of FF that so and so cookie has been deleted, even though I marked them NEVER. That is a major nuisance, so I've had to disable it for now.Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review. If your cookies gets deleted, it's most likely a misconfiguration. To get to the bottom of this, you can visit your website, then open the add-on popup and click on the book icon to open the cookie inspector. There you should be able to see what rule-type would be applied for the cookies of your website. If you need more help, please visit https://github.com/Lusito/forget-me-not/issues/
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15109409, před 2 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5Does not clear Service Workers on domain change; did not remove localstorage, nor all third party cookies on domain change in my testing.
COME ON FIREFOX, please improve your APIS to allow us to inject, modify, and remove all forms of storage!Clearing service workers is sadly not possible on domain change. That is a limitation in the Web-Extension interface. Beware of the term localstorage. Firefox shows items as "storage" in the settings even if they are "indexeddb" for example. What third-party cookie setting have you used? Try visiting http://github.com/lusito/forget-me-not for better support about issues.
- od uživatele jowwww, před 3 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5cant use mouse for clicking on loading websites, even already loaded. disabled it and web works. It uses a lot of CPU power because of all action it records and controls. a bit to much -using *another program* and web works. Idea for program is good but it must be more optimized (mem leak and algo)