- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13421526, před 2 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Hola, hola estoy iniciando y, por lógica, no tengo ninguna experiencia en este campo, igual y, por la misma razón no puedo emitir ninguna calificación al servicio
- od uživatele cfabbro, před 2 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Unfortunately this addon doesn't seem to be working anymore for clearing even the cookies from various sites, even though it was working fine a few days ago. I will delete this review if/when they fix the issues.
- od uživatele lunix, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Does not work. Firefox 70. Cool interface, but automatic cleaning does not work at start or exit of firefox
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 3 letyThanks for taking the time to write a review, but with this little information I can't do anything about it. It's most likely either a misconfiguration or a misunderstanding. If you need help, please visit https://github.com/Lusito/forget-me-not/issues/
- od uživatele Wok, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5I used to think this add-on was more powerful than "Cookie AutoDelete". However, there are bugs, with cookies not being deleted, and this add-on is not maintained (cf. https://github.com/Lusito/forget-me-not/issues/288 ). In contrast, "Cookie AutoDelete" works perfectly fine, and it is maintained!
- od uživatele The Dude, před 3 letyHodnocení: 1 z 5Great potential brought down by the fact that it simply doesn't work correctly - indexeddb is not deleted for some sites, if at all; only regular cookies are.
You can check for yourself by visiting sites which use indexedb storage and then checking your Firefox options for the presence of their storage records, long after said sites have been closed in the browser.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 3 letyFirst of all, thanks for writing a detailed explanation of your issue. What you are experiencing is bad wording of the firefox options. Indexeddb is correctly cleared, but some metadata is leftover. This metadata can not be read by the website. You can read a detailed explanation here: https://github.com/Lusito/forget-me-not/issues/175 .
Also, keep in mind, that indexeddb can not be cleared when leaving a site. Only on startup or manually. I am working with mozilla on a solution for this.