Hodnocení: 4,5 z 5
Hodnocení: 4,5 z 5
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16228050, před měsícemHodnocení: 1 z 5It works fine on my Windows destop, but is not available for my mobile and my tablet as they are on Android - but I go on FB far more on those devices than on my work PC...
- od uživatele Jyrair, před měsícemHodnocení: 2 z 5When activated, facebook is out but at the same time I'm unable to log to gmail or other websites (without using facebook-login dear trolls).
Gmail says that my browser is not secured and ask to install a recent one. Other websites ask for recaptcha and repactcha is unable to work properly when this add-on is activated.. This require to be improved.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13955540, před měsícemHodnocení: 5 z 5Edit: It shows the "Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt." error if you've changed the extensions.allowPrivateBrowsingByDefault toggle in about:config. Now it's working fine.
- od uživatele woodnymph1002, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 5 z 5I am raising my rating because there is a disable button & I don't have to uninstall to shut it off. [So I can still play Facebook games]
Couldn't find one before.
- od uživatele Erin Palms, před 2 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5Activating this add-on effectively locked me out of my facebook account. When I went to log in within the container it said my password was wrong and to change it. I did, using my email account to enter the code proving it was me. Then, because I have two-factor authentication, it required another code via the app on my phone. I do not have facebook on my phone. Therefore I cannot authenticate. So I DL'd FB on my phone and obviously can't log in there because my password was changed. I requested a text authentication code for my phone number that it registered to FB. Never received a text....so now I can no longer log in to facebook at all. Absolutely infuriating. The only other option is to submit a request to facebook with a photo of my ID. Not happening. I guess this really is a facebook container after all. Facebook is in the container and I'm out of it.