Se starými verzemi opatrně!
Tyto verze jsou dostupné pro referenční a testovací účely. Měli byste vždy použít poslední verzi doplňku.
- In some cases blank pages instead of the text were displayed.
- Ebooks with XML errors couldn't be displayed.
- Some pages were displayed partially with wrong formatting.
- In some cases in preferences dialog background and font color were not changed.
- In some cases an epub link was falsely redirected to EPUBReader.
- In some cases SVG images were displayed distorted.
- The EPUBReader toolbar can now additionally be opened by moving the mouse over the top or the bottom of the reading window.
- When an previously downloaded ebook is saved via the EPUBReader save button, now additionally a message is displayed to which location the ebook has been saved to.
- The image for opening ebooks has been changed to make the purpose of the button clearer.
- The keyboard shortcut "S" has been added to the save button.
- Font "Arial Black" has been added to the list of selectable fonts in the preferences dialog.
- In some cases changed preferences were reset when Firefox was started again.
- In some cases bookmark locations were not saved, so ebooks opened not at the bookmarked position.
- eBooks with relative URLs couldn't be opened.
- In some cases downloaded ebooks couldn't be saved.
- Arrows for paging backwards/forwards are now darker so they can be seen better.
- In some cases, every time Firefox was started, a popup was shown.
- Some ebooks couldn't be downloaded from websites although they were named *.epub.
- Ebooks couldn't be opened, if a header section was missing in content files.
- Sync screen couldn't be opened.
- Metadata details couldn't be closed.
- Minor compatibility changes.
- Minor compatibility changes.
- Now it's possible to delete several eBooks at once from the private library.
- OPDS feeds which did not longer work were removed.
- Error logging has been improved.
- An excerpt opened in an OPDS feed could not be closed.
- In some cases an error occurred when an ebook was downloaded from a website or was opened from the local disk.
- EPUBReader supports now multiprocess Firefox.
- Some eBooks failed to open with the error "file access denied".
- Starting in Firefox 29 the EPUBReader toolbar button could not be removed permanently.
- In some cases eBooks, which were removed from the private library, were not deleted from the disk.
- An eBook could not be saved via the save button if the save directory, which was previously used, did not longer exist.
- When an tagged eBook was removed, the eBook counters of the affected tags were not decreased.
- In some cases paging by click was enabled temporarily even if it was disabled.
- User formats (font, color, etc.) were not applied to ul/li tags if they were already formatted by the ebook creator.
- In website reading style a bookmarked page was not positioned correctly.
- When reading style "Book" is used, the reading progress is now shown for the complete eBook and not for the chapter.
- OPDS feed of Gutenberg.org has been added.
- It's now possible to use tagging in the private library.
- Line height can now be configured.
- It's now possible to disable paging by click. This is helpful, if you want to mark and copy text.
- When special characters in Windows profile name were used, an error occurred opening bookmarked eBooks.
- Saving preferences failed on Linux systems without Arial font.
- When font size was changed via the font buttons and tabs were switched, the font size was reset to the original size.
- Reading style "Book" didn't work in Firefox 12 or later.
- When reading style "Book" is used, the reading progress in a chapter is now visible.
- The Dutch translation has been completed.
- OPDS: In the overview list now preview images are displayed. "Partial entries" are now supported.
- When a bookmark in an eBook has been set and the ebook was reopened, in some cases an error message was displayed instead of the appropriate page.
- When an eBook had an identifier consisting of zeros, it has been replaced by another eBook with the same identifier.
- When starting EPUBReader, in some cases an error occurred when previously an ebook was deleted from the private library.
- Calibre2Opds feeds didn't work in some cases.
- Now it's possible to read ePub-files similar like real books: jump from page to page without scrolling and switch automatically to the next chapter. This is available in Firefox 3.6 or later.
- In some ePub-files it was not possible to switch to the next chapter.
- In some cases it was not possible to save the changed preferences.
- In some cases Firefox 4 crashed, when an eBook with EPUBReader was loaded and Tabs were switched.
- ePubs with wrong or missing character encoding specification are now displayed correctly.
- Some adjustments for Firefox 4.0 have been made.
- Sometimes ePubs couldn't be opened because of the error "Access denied".
- On Macs pressing "C" resulted in opening the ePub catalog instead of copying the content.
- Now it's possible to read the book content in several columns, so it's easier to read if the lines are long. This can be configured in the preferences.
- A button for opening the ePub-catalog can now be added to the Firefox toolbar.
- Plugins (e.g. for display of SVG images) can now be enabled in the preferences.
- Firefox 4.0 is now supported.
- Sometimes the book content wasn't displayed with the configured font size.
- Font size changed via the zoom-buttons was reset when the Firefox tab was changed.
- On some websites the filename of ePub-files was not displayed in the Firefox "Save as" dialog.
- In some cases "ePub-file corrupted" was displayed instead of the loaded page (e.g. login).
- The keyboard can now be used to navigate through the books.
- The toolbar can now be hidden.
- Now it's possible to display book metadata.
- EPUBReader is now available in two additional languages: Turkish and Catalan.
- Fault tolerance has been further improved. Now there are even less ePub-files which can't be read.
- EPUBReader is now available in two additional languages: Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese.
- On some websites automatic download didn't work.
- EPUBReader is now available in five additional languages: Finnish, Swedish, Esperanto, Hungarian and Danish.
- Now it's possible to export ePub-files from the private library or import them into the private library. Click on the circle at the top of the private library.
- Now it's possible to keep your private library in sync with the content of a defined directory. Combined with a sync tool like Dropbox, you can easily read your ePub-files on different computers. Click on the circle at the top of the private library.
- The content of the private library can now be sorted by clicking on the headers.
- In the private library is now the date displayed at which the ePub-file was added.
- The font of the table of contents can now be changed.
- Font-face, font-color and background-color which are defined in an ePub-file are now displayed correctly.
- EPUBReader is now available in six additional languages: Dutch, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese.
- The font of the ePub-content can now be changed in the preferences.
- DRM protected ePub-files are now detected. Instead of a general error message a dedicated message is shown.
- In many cases (e.g. server requires authentication) are now dedicated messages shown instead of a general error message.
- OPDS-feed of Beam-eBooks.de has been added.
- OPDS-feed with links to DRM free ePub-websites has been added.
- Firefox Mobile-support has been added.
- Seamonkey-support has been added.
- Support for OPDS catalogs has been added. As first Feedbooks.com and Archive.org (1.5 million ebooks) catalogs are available.
- EPUBReader is now available in six additional languages: Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Lithuanian and Chinese.
- When ePub-files are saved via the EPUBReader "Save"-buttons, they get now more meaningful names (title, author). Works with all epub-files which are loaded with version 1.2.6.
- The font-size of the ePub-content can now be changed on the "Content" tab of the preferences dialog.
- The ePub-Library (which is now called "ePub-Catalog") opens now in a new tab.